One-sided

Shu held onto the collar of Luca's shirt as if he was hanging on for his dear life. Luca's school uniform felt soft. It felt as if it was comfortable to wear. Shu stopped himself from thinking about the fabric. Shu had made the sloppy yet passionate kiss deeper. He had no idea why he did so, it felt right, but it felt more wrong compared to the right.

The kiss between the two didn't last long after that. There was anger both Luca and Shu were feeling for each other. Shu never once hated Luca but has always questioned his actions. Luca on the other hand was fond of Shu, wanting to know more about him every day. Due to what is happening between Mysta and Luca, Luca has been more focused on making sure Shu never finds out what happened to his dad. If Shu were to find out, Luca would know that would be the end of it between the two. Being a part of a Mafia family, being a threat to everyone. That is why the two main families keep it a secret from the minor families. Minor families are important and fight to be the main family. Sure, related or not to the main family, a minor family would still fight to be bigger and better.

Luca's family cared about being the main. Wanting to fight for that title, but getting that title? Only more risk could happen. Being hunted down, having your people die. When Shu asked to spend the night at Luca's, how could Luca even reveal he was a part of the mafia? Luca planned on taking Shu to one of the many safe homes his family owns. Luca was friends with both the main families. If his parents found out, the only punishment would be the answer, death even if they found out the hard way.

Being in love with the mafia act involves punishment as well. It makes it so your lover has to give up their own life and join yours. There is no escape. If Luca truly loves Shu, that means Shu may never see his family ever again.

The kiss between the two. It was simply Luca expressing a part of him that cares about Luca, but Luca never once wished for Shu to ever be hurt. But Luca hurt Shu? Didn't he?

Luca could tell that Shu was going through a lot, he forced himself on Shu, didn't he? Luca thought about it while. He didn't know why he kissed him.. No, he does. He knows exactly why he kissed Shu. That reason... It felt selfish almost. As if Luca wanted Shu all to himself. For him to take Shu far away and never be heard from or seen from ever again.

Obsession... It was growing. It needs to stop. It needs to stop before I hurt Shu more. But I can't stop. No, I need to stop. For both the Kaneshiro family and the Yamino family.

Luca finally pulled away to break their kiss, letting them both have a breather. "Why would you even kiss me?" Shu shouted at Luca. He didn't seem to be disgusted... Just... Confused. The shout was loud, but it seemed like no one outside the bathroom could hear them.

Luca sighed and rolled his eyes. He didn't mean to, but it was to protect Shu. "How else was I supposed to tell you how I felt? Never mind. I'm leaving." With that, Luca left. Shu didn't bother chasing after him.

Shu didn't see the reason to chase after Luca after what happened just a few seconds ago. Sure he wanted his answer, but he can't force it out. The kiss between them felt off. Shu never cared about people being gay or any other part of the LGBTQIA+ community, hell he knows most of the people who watch his streams are in that community. Shu has never had a problem with what others identify as. Respecting one's pronouns has been a must and it's not his business to know what one's sexuality is.

But being kissed... By a guy? It feels off. Shu couldn't tell if he liked it or not. It was Luca. He was comfortable around him, but lately, Luca has felt like a different person.

Shu stood there in the stall, trying to figure everything out. Of course, Shu as well has been acting weirdly, but that is because he is afraid. Finding out what this real world is. Knowing Luca is associated with the Mafia and a demon controls this land and Shu knows him.

Shu knew about Luca. The conversation. It haunts Shu. Did Luca's dad really kill Shu's dad?

"Why is the world like this? It is full of so many confusing things." Shu said to himself. He began to cry small tears as they slowly started to fall down his face. He was confused about the course. Something new and he never understood it. With that, finding out his first kiss was with someone with more power than his family. Someone that could take Shu's own life any minute now.

Shu has never been a person who likes the idea of romance. That kiss. He hated it. He hated how it felt. The taste. The moment. The person. Shu didn't like it. He was disgusted. Disgusted at the fact it was Luca. The truth about Luca made Shu feel sick to his stomach. The moment, he didn't like it. Gross how it was in the bathroom at school. How could Shu simply enjoy that moment? There is no way he could.

Shu stepped out of the stall, fixing himself up. "Should I get lunch with Luca? Pfft, no. That's a little awkward." he said to himself in a soft quiet voice as he walked to the cafeteria.

Shu sighed, and Ike heard.

"Shu, weren't you going to lunch with Luca?" Ike asked as he approached Shu.

"Oh, not today. Luca said he was busy with something." he lied.

"Ah, I see. Well then, take care now alright? Mysta is waiting for me right now." Ike spoke with a smile and started walking away.

Mysta... Luca must be avoiding him... That must be it.