"Master is the most powerful person in Baiwu Mountain, so naturally he has to tolerate many people." Chu Xi said it like a bitch.

    I always feel that there is something wrong with this guy, but I just can't see what it is.

    After that Immortal Gate Grand Competition, Song Qifeng was directly called away by the head of the sect, and then he was left in other mountain peaks, and he hardly ever came to Baiwu Mountain.

    In short, Mu Ci and the head of the Liang Zi are thus concluded.

    At present, Song Qifeng is still Mu Ci's second apprentice in name, but in fact, both parties are very clear. In fact, Song Qifeng has already switched to the name of other venerables.

    Let's put this matter on hold for the time being, Mu Ci knows exactly what kind of person the head is, and he will definitely find a very good excuse to take revenge on her about his son Song Qifeng later.

    After the Xianmen Grand Competition, another topic that many immortals focused on was the place of the secret realm.

    The top ten of the last Xianmen Dabi have already been qualified to enter the secret realm, that is to say, the largest sect of the Xianmen Dabi will bring them in through high-level monks.

    Since this secret realm was jointly discovered by several sects, the qualifications for the secret realm will be issued by several sects, and of course some will be allocated to other casual cultivators and other different monks.

    What Mu Ci received was only one quota, and she planned to give this quota to Chu Xi. There were originally two of them, but after she broke up with the head of the sect, Mu Ci began to wear small shoes in various places.

    For example, regarding the quota this time.

    But give it to Chu Xi, on the one hand, it should be given to Chu Xi both public and private, on the other hand, Bai Anwu has a quota in his own hand, because Bai Anwu is in the top ten of the Xianmen Grand Competition.

    It's just that when Bai Anwu came to look for Mu Ci, she didn't expect Bai Anwu to say that.

    "Master, I actually want to change with the senior brother. The secret realm is open. Master, you must have brought the senior brother there, but I can't do it. I can only follow the monk who was randomly assigned to me alone and alone." Enter the secret realm."

    Bai Anwu smiled slightly, standing tall and thin in front of Muci, and then said these words gently, without seeming to care in the slightest, but the meaning between the lines always felt Something else means something.

    But Mu Ci didn't want to think so much. After all, the idea of ​​letting Bai Anwu come to Baiwu Mountain was to let him help her take care of Baiwu Mountain slowly, and finally replace her as the master of Baiwu Mountain.

    But now, Mu Ci seems to feel that something is changing little by little, such as Chu Xi, such as Bai Anwu, such as the future plot, such as the secret realm that he will go to later.

    Mu Ci didn't care about the meaning of Bai Anwu's words that day. She only knew that after entering the secret realm with Chu Xi, after random teleportation, there might be someone else who would accompany Chu Xi. Of course Some pre-work needs to be done well.

    "Chu Xi, the master of the secret realm will go with you this time." Mu Ci called Chu Xi over.

    "En."

    When Chu Xi responded, although he was trying to be calm, there was almost no way to hide the joy that was revealed between the lines.

    Although Bai Anwu himself has this quota, Chu Xi just doesn't plan to count this reason into it.

    Bai Anwu's smiling tiger who only knew hypocrisy and affectation all day long really made Chu Xi disdain.

    This time the quota was given to myself, which couldn't be more normal, but Chu Xi was secretly happy.

    Mu Ci glanced at Chu Xi and thought about the plot behind him.

    On the day of the secret realm, it is estimated that the male protagonist will meet many people who may have a profound influence on him in the future. Thinking about it, he suddenly has a sense of déjà vu that his own cabbage may want other pigs.

    Mu Ci had a faint sadness.

    "Remember to follow me closely and don't talk to strangers."

    Mu Ci thought for a while, and felt that he had to say something, don't pick wild flowers on the side of the road, and don't casually talk to pedestrians on the road, maybe you will run into your future One of the harem.

    For the time being, let's keep this obedient and obedient look.

    The corner of Chu Xi's mouth twitched, but she still obediently responded one by one.

    Although Mu Ci's explanation was a bit like the illusion of coaxing a child, Chu Xi felt that he might be thinking too much. Of course, he could only try his best to comfort himself like this.

    He doesn't need to talk to strangers casually, so can you accept apprentices without just picking someone up?

    Chu Xi couldn't help but want to say the words that came to his lips, looked at the other party's eyes that seemed a little tired, and didn't say anything more.

    The trip to the secret realm is about to begin.

    The author has something to say: The advance receipt has a new cover, it’s so beautiful! T﹏T Fairy

    Laus~