Since these incidents might affect the little girl's reputation, Mu Ci only gave a few verbal warnings, threatening him that he would not be lenient if he saw similar incidents happen again.

    Since then, the relationship between the two has been knotted.

    "According to your own examination room, please sit down for me quickly! Start distributing the test papers now!" The

    invigilator walked into the class holding the papers and said with a frown.

    "Don't think about giving me what you have. I don't know what level you are? Okay, Yu Anjie, just talk about you. Hurry up and put away your cheat sheet for me. If I find out later, I will put it away. Get you out and make you run fifty laps on the playground!"

    The invigilator happened to be the teacher of Class Eight.

    As soon as he said this, the audience roared with laughter.

    Yu Anjie scratched his head and smiled as if he didn't care, but it was rare to obediently put the little note into his pocket, and spread his hands towards the invigilator, expressing that he didn't do anything small to prove his innocence.

    Go through the process of general examination considerations and start distributing test papers.

    When Mu Ci sat in his seat, he realized that his seat was in the right row of Ding Nianzhen and the boy.

    But before that, when Mu Ci just sat down, Ding Nianzhen even waved her hand, but Mu Ci directly ignored her.

    As soon as the papers were distributed to his hands, Mu Ci suddenly remembered the voice of the system in his mind.

    "Pay attention to the heroine's movements, I always feel that she has no good intentions."

    "Yes, I see." Mu Ci replied.

    Ding Nianzhen must have no good intentions, just now she clearly saw so many people around her, so many boys surrounded her asking questions, why did she choose that idiot who is not good-looking or even has a slightly wretched temperament? As for the man, there is even some meaning of deliberately making friends, which shows that his intentions are sinister and he is planning something.

    It's really worrying, no one will take the exam seriously, it's rare that she finally survived for a month under the guidance of Yu Shi's devil, just thinking that this time she can feel proud!

    After all the subjects of this exam were over, Ding Nianzhen didn't move much, and Mu Ci suddenly felt that he was thinking too much.

    But there are only two possibilities, either she is thinking too much or she is holding back her tricks.

    The soldiers came to block the water and soil, but Mu Ci didn't pay too much attention to Ding Nianzhen.

    Because next, she has more important things to do.

    After the midterm exam, it happened to be a long vacation. In order to thank Yu Shi for his careful teaching of Mu Ci, Lin's mother decided to go on a trip with the whole family, and cultivate the relationship between the three children by the way.

    These days, she could clearly see that Mu Ci was accepting the brothers and sisters of the Yu family little by little.

    Although the results of the mid-term exam have not yet come out, Mother Lin believes that her daughter will definitely make great progress, and even if she advances by one place, she will be very happy.

    They were traveling by car. Lin's father drove a small car, Lin's mother sat in the passenger seat, and Yu Shi sat in the back row, which was just right.

    Mu Ci was very excited at first, but after the car drove for a while, he and Yu Miao fell on Yu Shi's body together, and fell into a deep sleep.

    Because Yu Miao had chosen to sit by the window from the beginning, so at this moment, Yu Shi was sitting in the middle, with one person on each side leaning on Yu Shi.

    Mother Lin looked over in the rearview mirror and smiled in relief.

    Yu Miao was small, and fell asleep directly in Yu Shi's arms, while Mu Ci was a real high school student, taller, just lying there, leaning on Yu Shi's shoulder.

    The mountain road was not very smooth, the car was rickety, and Mu Ci had to fall forward the first few times, but he was picked up by Yu Shi just before, and repeated several times, Yu Shi frowned and directly One arm wrapped around Mu Ci's neck, and her slender fingers supported her head, fixed there still.

    In the beginning, Yu Shi didn't feel anything wrong until the sleepy man next to him fell headfirst on Yu Shi's neck amidst the shaking of the car again.

    The warm breath hit his neck evenly, and Yu Shi's body froze for a moment, only then did he realize that something was wrong.