Chapter 12

Continuing in dimension R18.

The sound of sizzling bacon and the voices of his counterparts awakened Leonardo up. He appears to have been the last of the four-five if Splinter is included—to awaken. Donnie got up a few minutes after April to say farewell after she had risen early to depart on time for school. Together with Micheal, who was sleeping on Raphael's stomach, Raphael was the last person to awaken.

Leonardo got up from the couch he was sleeping on and moved away from it. He stretched in the morning, yawning as he did so, and then moved toward the inviting smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

"Oh morning sleeping beauty!" Micheal joked while flipping the pancakes that were still on the skillet and transferring them to a different plate.

Because of his Mikey, Leonardo simply grinned in response to the jokes. Nevertheless, after switching dimensions, he has seen differences between the two. His Mikey became less entertaining than he once was and is instead more withdrawn. Leonardo commonly assumed Mikey spent his time in his room considering Mikey doesn't seem to be around as often. Leonardo chose to appreciate the present rather than dwell on the past or the future after shaking his thoughts away.

Raph had already finished the food on his plate. Raph had 10 pancakes, at-least 1/4 plate of scrambled eggs, and not a lot of bacon because he preferred to save some for Donnie, who preferred bacon for breakfast.

Donnie, however, hadn't come down for breakfast, he was working on his dimensional portal he previously mentioned to everyone, whether they listened or not. To send Leonardo of dimension T12 back and bring his sibling home, Donnie had to rewire the portal first. Though he became aware of a few errors during the procedure. Whether he would admit it or not, his technology wasn't powerful enough to reach a dimension that hadn't been opened previously, therefore he couldn't open the portal by himself. He would require Leon's Odachi's assistance, but the problem is that its wielder is in a completely different dimension. Suddenly, Donnie got the wonderful idea to attempt to use his Hamato energy . Donnie believed that if he could use his Hamato energy, there might be a chance for him to speak to his brother through their communications. That was until there was a knock at his lab door.

Donnie sighed and put his equipment down and made way for the door. He cracked it open to see his brother Leon, no, not Leon, Leonardo. Ever since the body switch it's been a bit difficult to remember the person in his twin's body was in fact not his twin. Nonetheless Leonardo from dimension T12 told Donnie breakfast was done and ready. Donnie thanked the lad and closed the door to collect his thoughts before walking out.

"Oh hey Donnie! How's it going up there?" Raph asked from the sofa he sat on. Donnie took a sip from his coffee Micheal prepared for him before answering back.

"It's going good, I think I figured out a way to bring Leo back and send him home." Donnie spoke and referred to dimension T12 Leonardo as 'him'.

This caught everyone present in the room (everyone besides splinter) to pay attention.

"Basically I've concurred if we use our Hamato energy we may be able to act as a spiritual energy and travel to his dimension (T12 Leonardo's dimension btw) through Leon's brain, once one of us goes to this dimension you'll have to act fast as I don't know how long until the connection breaks, though the only downfall is I don't have any idea how to become this 'spirit' to communicate with Leo nor do I know how to travel to dimension T12."

Everyone was a bit surprised Donnie spurred up this new information within a day.

"What if we ask Gram Gram or pops?" Micheal asked.

Everyone stared at him.

"Okay, Great idea Micheal!" Raph complimented and rubbed Micheal's head which caused Micheal to giggle.

"I agree but how will we contact Gram Gram? I don't even know if April is able to unless in a dire situation." Donnie stated.

Everyone, besides Leonardo, went into thought.

"Why not just ask Splinter?" Leonardo asked. The others shared glances.

"Well our Splinter is umm... not the best with advice, to put it short." Raph said. Leo hung his head in confusion, he figured to leave it at that and not ask questions.

"Oh.. why not just ask April then?" Leonardo once again suggested.

"We could do both, Raph and Micheal go ask pops, Leonardo you once said you meditate correct?" Donnie asked to which Leonardo replied with a simple yes.

"Then try and contact our Gram Gram, her name is Karai, trust me you can't miss her." Donnie continued.

"What about you Donnie?" Micheal asked.

"I'm going to sneak into April's school and ask her."

"Why not text her?" Micheal once again asked.

"Because she left me on delivered..." (I don't ship them!)

Everyone started laughing which caused Donnie to go red from embarrassment.

"Just shut up and go do what I suggested." Donnie growled.

After that everyone left to go do what they were instructed, Leonardo decided to meditate by the skate rink, Micheal and Raph went to go talk with Splinter, and Donnie put on his amazing disguise... a purple hoodie.

-----------------------------------———————-

A/N
SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING😭
IM NOT DEAD I PROMISE
I got a special Christmas gift for you heathens too! <3

Word count: 930
Date: 12/17/22