Chapter 7

Stockman brought Leonardo into his laboratory. Today was the day Leonardo would forget. He would never reverse back to the old serious leader he once was, no, instead he'd be replaced with the brand new Leo. This Leo would be more of a brother, rather than a stuck up attention wanter. It always boiled Midnights blood when the blue masked leader did everything perfect just to impress his father. Midnight even thought Leo would do anything Splinter asked, even killing his own brothers just to satisfy his needs.

"The process shall begin!" Stockman said like a maniac scientist. He raised his hands in the air above his head, fingers spread apart and brought them at a rapid speed to his side. He proceeded to put a metal hat-like object onto Leonardo's head.

"How long will it take?"

"Oh do not freight Midnight! It should not take longer than... uh.. oh you'll see!" Stockman mumbled his words, before giving up and pulling the switch. The lights flickered on and off before some of the bulbs broke, and glass fell, shattering on the floor from impact.

"I'll assume this went wrong." Midnight spoke, holding a bloody glass shard in his hand.

"Oh my apologies Midnight." Midnight only hummed and went to go throw the shard away. Midnight also ordered some of the foot members to clean the floors and be weary of broken glass.

"Process, 100% complete." The two looked at the noise. Stockman let out an eel of excitement whilst Midnight stood, arms crossed, against a wall.

"Yes! Come look Midnight." Midnight walked over from the wall to glance at Leonardo's past our body. Midnight raised an eyebrow at Stockman, to whom started sweating and stammering his words. Midnight let a sigh out, thinking it was a failed experiment.

"Ughh..." Stockman rose his eyebrows, hoping this experiment was successful and his knowledge would be once again noticed.

"I feel like I was hit by a bus.." Leonardo spoke and sat straight up. He looked around the around and noticed a black masked, light-skinned turtle and a scientist in an all white lab coat.

"What the- who are you guys?"

"Yes! It worked Midnight! It actually worked, now you and Shredder can see how smart and powerful I am!" Midnight simply put a hand on Stockmans shoulder, as if to tell him to calm down and not get ahead of himself.

"Tell me who you are! Where-where's everyone else?! What'd you do to my brothers?!" Leonardo spoke. Midnight raised an eyebrow once more and shot daggers at Stockmen.

"You said it was a success!"

"I promise I-I don't know what went wrong!" Midnight groaned and put his hands to his head with his fist balled up.

"I'm still here yknow." Midnight snapped his head to Leonardo who only chuckled quietly and said a quick 'nevermind'. Before whistling, acting like nothing every happened. Midnight was a bit confused as he noticed Leonardo's new strange habits. His Leo never whistled, nor acted funny to avoid a situation.

"Who are you?" Midnight asked. Leonardo raised a brow and chuckled for a moment.

"Uhh Leon, the real question is who are you? I mean, I've never seen a mutant like you, unless your a yokai!" Midnights brows came together, like a unibrow. He went into deep thought, he had a feeling something was off.

"My names Midnight, this is Stockman, now who are these brothers of yours you speak of?"

"Why should I tell you? I don't even know you, your name doesn't count." Leon scoffed and rolled his eyes. Yeah this definitely wasn't right. Midnight took out his katana from behind his shell and raised it at Leon's neck.

"I'll ask one more time, who are the brothers you speak of." The longer Leon resisted to talk the closer Midnight held his katana. Blood dripped from his neck before his finally gave in.

"OKAY OKAY!" Leon nervously chuckled. Midnight smirked and lowered his weapon.

"My bros are Micheal, my twin Donnie, and older brother Raph, why do you want to know so bad?"

"I'll be asking the questions, thank you." Midnight hissed back with sass in his tone of voice.

"What do you remember before waking up?"

"Umm.. I remember practicing portals with my odachi before I woke up where ever this is!" Midnight and Stockman shared a glance of confusion.

"Your brother is capable of making portals?" Stockman whispered into Midnights ear.

"No you idiot! Plus he's been in our possession unable to do so." Stockman shut his mouth feeling rather stupid, and Decided not to speak further on.

"What do you mean portals?" Midnight questioned his 'brother'.

"Okay where am I? Every villain knows about me and my bros super awesome mystical powers!"

"Stockman is this some joke? Because last I remember my brother never called me 'Micheal' nor does he has this fake magic he speaks of."

"I-I don't know, I can run some tests to see, maybe it was some kind of medication or substance he consumed."  Stockman furiously typed away on his keyboard, while Midnight asked one last question that became the icebreaker.

"What happen to Michelangelo?" Leonardo had a look of confusion written all over his face.

"What do you mean? He's fine, I just saw him like, 20 minutes ago eating popcorn."

This is definitely not Leo.

————————————————————————
A/N: Shocker! A new chapter with some pizzazz and a twist?!! Let me know in the comments if your confused about this chapter at all and I will fill you in! Sorry for the slow uploads, hope everyone has a good weekend c:

Word count: 945
Date: 10/20/22