Chapter 5

I woke up, feeling very refreshed and relaxed. I could hear yelling just outside my room. I walked out of my room, making my way towards the living room, where the yelling got louder. I took a big yawn, raising my arms in the process.

"It wasn't our fault Master Splinter, he was overpowered!" I heard Raph yelling.

"Yeah! Plus Donnie hit me in the head with his staff!" Leo added on.

"It wasn't my fault! You were in the way of me holding off the foot!" Donnie said, crossing his arms. I walked in the living room and everyone stared at me.

"Umm hello?" I awkwardly said, putting my hand up in a waving signal

"And where were you?!" The three of them yelled. I was quite taken back that Donnie yelled at me to.

"I told you bros I was sick and didn't feel well." The others didn't say anything, but rather looked pissed off.

"You three should not be taking your anger out on Michelangelo, he was not feeling well and would've been there to help if he could." Splinter said, stroking his rat mustache.

"Why are you bros so mad?" I asked, they just scoffed and crossed their arms.

"They lost against a new nemesis Michelangelo, they also can't handle the hardship of each others weapons apparently either." Splinter frowned of disappointed and continued.

"Switch weapons!" Everyone looked at him in shock including me, we threw our weapons up in the air and grabbed a new random one. I got "lucky" and had Leo's katanas in my hands. This won't end well.

"But- Sensei!" Raph stuttered, a bit taken back as well.

"No buts, you will train with these new weapons, understand the hardship, and learn to be a team." Splinter said going into sensei mode.

We all frowned and looked at each other with a displeased look.

————————————-

I was sitting in the living room, putting my finger against the thick, sharp blade of the katana. Sighing as I did so. I missed going on patrols with Karai and staying out past Shredders curfew.
Speaking of Karai I should ask her about the Mutant Lizard from the other day, I thought to myself as I took my phone out.

Mikey: How is the mutant lizard?

(Karai, remember the code names?) SnakeQueen: 'typing' ...

SnakeQueen: She's settled down but 🧀 (Shredder) is unsure of how he feels about her, she isn't being cooperative ... 🧀 might kill her.

Mikey: I'm on my way, don't let him touch her, maybe she just needs time and a little convincing.

SnakeQueen: Are you sure? It's day time still, and it's already noon, people may see you!

Mikey: I have my ways, be there in 10.

SnakeQueen: Classic Mikey, be safe!

————————————

I sighed as I put my phone in my belt and got off the coach. I was mad, I was not going to let shredder hurt her. I don't know why but I felt a connection towards the lizard. She just needs time and help, and if nobody else will help her than I will.

"What's up with you?" Leo asked in sass, as he surprisingly looked up from his stupid show. I was taken back, I forgot he was there in the first place. All my thinking made me lose focus of my surroundings. Yet I replied to his bad attitude.