Chapter 9

Donnie had just told his brothers that their Leo was in fact not their dimensional brother.

"What do you mean he's from another dimension?" Raph asked, freaking out trying to calm himself down whereas his brother; Donnie had a nonchalant expression.

"I said what I said, anywho I need my daily cup of coffee." Donnie brushed off the situation as if it was an average day of his life. He turned to his brother in orange and asked him to make him a cup of coffee, claiming he added a secret touch that made it better. The smaller lad left to brew him some coffee leaving just Donnie, Raph and other dimension Leo.

"Let's establish names." Donnie spoke and sat down to get more comfortable.

"You're name will simply be Leonardo, I would feel uncomfortable calling you my brothers nicknames, no offense."

"Non taken." Leonardo responded understanding what he meant.

"Good because I wouldn't have cared if you took offense or not." Donnie replied with his unnecessarily comment. Leonardo scoffed, which made Donnie roll his eyes.

"Be nice Donnie! Instead of fighting how about we figure out a way to get our Leo back!" Raph decided to be the bigger brother like always and reclaim his spot as leader for the meantime.

"Scoff. If only I had a dimensional time traveling machine on me." The other two looked at him with a blank expression. Donnie sighed.

"I'm sorry if that sounded like sarcasm to you, it wasn't, I do have a dimensional machine that I can rewire to get our Leo back." The other two bobbed their heads in a slow up, down manner, saying they halfway understood.

"I'm glad everything is situated but you guys still haven't given me a proper introduction of yourselves." Leonardo spoke. The other two looked at each and back at Leonardo.

"You're right, we apologize. You can just call me Raph, or Raphael."

"Don, Donald or Donnie is fine."

"And you can call me micheal or Mikey!" Everyone turned their heads towards the higher pitched voice.

"Hmm impeccable timing Michael, and I see you've brought my coffee." Don slightly smiled, only noticeable to those who knew what it looked like.

"Thank you micheal." Don replied and grabbed his coffee from his little brother.

"No problem D!"

————————————————————————

Back in another dimension things weren't going as smoothly as they could've gone.

"Midnight, it appears his DNA doesn't match yours nor your brothers, and I'm getting some sort of energy from him that's going off the charts!" Midnight eyes the monitor, his facial expressions must've had a weird look because Leo was asking if he was alright.

"Umm are you okay..?" Leo asked in a weirded out tone of voice. Usually he wouldn't be asking a villain if their okay he hoped the god; pizza supreme would help him out of his dire situation.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine." Midnight looked over towards the tied up Leonardo. Midnight let out a groaned-sigh.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this." Midnight spoke and started untying Leonardo's ropes around his body. (He was strapped down to the table, don't be weird.) Leonardo definitely wasn't prepared to be released and let out a squeal as he fell face first onto to ground. Midnight almost burst into laughing which surprised Stockman. Midnight wasn't the type of person to show much emotion, not after the incidents with his brothers.

"Here, let me help you." Midnight offered a hand and wiped his fake tears away from laughing.

"Oh, gracias mi amigo! (Thanks my friend)" Leonardo smiled at the kind offering and took it. He spoke like he would to his brothers; in Spanish, he'd be surprised to say the lease if he got a response back other than 'what'.

"De Nada Hermano (You're welcome brother)." Yup, Leonardo was very surprised and had his mouth agap.

"Wait, wait, wait, let's rewind here! You know Spanish?!" Leonardo practically yelled. Midnights chuckled at his antics.

"Only a little bit, you learn a lot more than you'd think from your soldiers." Leo raised a brow.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I lead a clan of foot soldiers against our enemies. I'm their leader and 2nd in command." Midnight continued on and Leo nodded his head to show he was following along. On the other hand Stockman took their little gathering as an opportunity to flew the scene.

"I have some important details you'd wish to hear." Stockman spoke in his menacing tone of voice.

"What do you wish to say Stockman?" A deeper voice spoke. They looked like a large mutant with a tan color, they appeared to have the body of a dog and smelled like one too.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, you know the rules, if you want this very important information you have to pay up." The dog sighed and grumbled.

"What is it you wish for?"

"I'm so glad you asked! I want you to get your hands on this very important krang piece, can you do that for me?" Stockman asked in the cockiest form of way possible.

"Let's make a compromise, I'll get you your krang parts tonight and you tell me the information right now." The dog grinned and walked around Stockman, showing he was not messing around and would beat him to a pulp if he said no.

"Fine, fine but I'm not wasting my breath to repeat myself." Stockman groaned, hoping yo have the upper hand only to be meant in the middle.

"Apparently Midnight has a new friend, Leonardo from our dimension, our whole world is gone! He was Shredders biggest competitor after that rat, but now he's gone and replaced with some other version of him. I do happen to already know his greatest strengths and weaknesses!"

"Hmm interesting, you'll have to tell me more, great work Stockman."

"With pleasure...Dogpound."

———————————————————————-

A/N: Whoop! New chapter! Sorry for the wait, some inconveniences happened over the weekend and I may need some time to myself because of it, a new chapter for either book should come this weekend hopefully!

(For those confused; the Rottmnt world/dimension is the first half of the story whereas the 2012 dimension is during the other half; after the cut.)

Word count: 1044
Date: 11/7/22