Chapter 6

Mikey Pov:

I finally escaped out of my brothers sight. The foot clan would take care of them, making them forget I was even there.

I jogged the sunny streets of New York. I never noticed how pretty it looked during the day, birds flying through the big, crowded city, the busy sidewalks filled with pedestrians. The air felt nicer to breath in too, maybe it was the heaters working at night, that made the air lack it's refreshing scent.

Although I must say, staying in the shadows is a challenge. The sun seemed awfully bright today, making my job harder. Instead of crossing the empty, littered streets, like I usually do. I have to go the long way and go around the block, hiding in the shadows or behind big objects just to stay hidden.

Shredders wasn't far. I guess all my thinking made time go by quicker. I was in the alleyway just behind the building. The only way I'll make it inside is through the window. No way I could go around and go through the front. Not with all these cars in the way, people sitting inside them on their phones; doing anything but paying attention. The back was locked, I left my spare key in my bedroom, on my nightstand. Karai isn't even here either, she is on a day time mission and won't be back til tomorrow morning.

I sighed. Through the window it is. I looked up and around me, checking my surrounding for any creeps hanging around the streets or in the alley. I couldn't risk being caught. I was glad there was a plain, brown, bricked wall behind me. Nobody would see a big giant turtle climbing through a window.

I climbed through the window finally, but saw no signs of Shredder, or any of his "peasants" around. I jumped right on in and did an amazing super hero landing. I looked like an icon, one meant to shine in the movies. I got myself up and walked to Shredders chair, taking a seat. I pulled my legs up and rested them on the side, making me face sideways, having the right of my stomach, or shell towards the main entrance. I put my hands under my head for cushion and closed my eyes, a little snooze wouldn't hurt.

———————————-——————————

Leonardo Pov:

I bumped into somebody, causing me to fall on my bum. I panicked, was it a human? I ran like an idiot during the broad of daylight. Now this person will scream, run, or take a photo!

I looked up, still on my bum, not having moved an inch. My breath hitched, my heart stopped for a spilt second, possibly skipping a beat. The Shredder.

"My, what a wonderful surprise." My body was frozen; like a deer in headlights. I couldn't move, my body wouldn't allow me. I needed to run, to hide.

Shredder picked me up by my shell. He had a firm grip, a really firm grip. It was as picking up a balloon for him.

"Hmm, why don't you come with me, join the foot clan, you'd be a great assistance, not as good as my dear son Midnight of course." Shredder spoke, as he carried me with him into the alleyway.

"Why- what?" Was all I could get out. My voice felt sore from yelling and crying at Raph. I still had tear stains on my eyes, some tears still leaked out. I looked weak, I couldn't even defend myself.

"Why are you crying brat? I haven't beat you, not yet anyways." Shredder scoffed, although he did feel some sympathy. He had to deal with a sad turtle before. He remembers it just like yesterday.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.—.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
(Past memory)

"Dad! Dad!" Little Mikey came running into the training room. Shredder was in the middle of training his student, Chris Bradford. (Sorry if I spelt his name wrong).
Shredder immediately stopped with what he was doing.