Chapter 8

"Look! He's waking up." A young voice spoke in a cheery tone.

"What the-" The light skinned turtle questioned, barely getting his eyes to open because of the large bright light above his head.

"Move your light Dee!" An older voice spoke. It sounded much deeper than the last.

"Well I'm sorry that I was trying to make sure our dear brother was okay!" The last voice spoke. The tone was sarcastic but the light was thankfully moved.

"You think he's okay?" The younger voice spoke again.

"My scanners say his heart rate is rising but his health is stable, I think he's fine." The same sarcastic voice replied, looking at the hologram from the wristwatch he made.

Leonardo finally opened his eyes to their full extent and sat up, placing a hand on his head. A banging pain was felt throughout his skull and his ears were slightly ringing before they came to a stop.

"Oh Leo! You're okay!" A small turtle with an orange bandana and colorful dots all over his skinned said and jumped onto Leo for a hug.

"Mikey!" The other two turtles said in union. The smaller turtler only chuckled before letting go of the hug.

"How about we let the medical person of the group handle this?" The turtle with a purple shell spoke, raising one of his eyebrows. The orange masked turtle seemed to playfully roll his eyes but made sure to keep an eye on Leonardo the whole time.

"Wait-wait! Who the shell are you!?" Leonardo spoke, and pushed the purple masked turtle off of him.

"Geez how hard did he hit his head Dee?" Rottmnt Mikey spoke.

"I thought you said he was okay!" The more deeper voice yelled. He was a big red masked turtle with large spikes on the back of his shell.

"Chill out Raph, I'm checking right now, give me a moment." The purple masked turtle began to rapidly type away on his computer.

"Nothing is showing, I-I don't know what's wrong with him." Rottmnt Raph put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a sympathetic smile.

"It's okay Donnie! You did your best, let's just see what he does remember." Rottmnt Donnie smiled at Rottmnt Raph for the kind words. The three turtles faces Leonardo who just looked unsettled.

"Umm..." Leo spoke, not having any words to say.

"Right, Nardo what do you remember before waking up?" Rottmnt Donnie question and his battle shell gave him a notebook and pen.

"I remember running into the Shredder and Midnight! Oh I should've known, of course this is all Midnights fault!" The other three shared a glance and looked back at the rambling Leo.

"Who's midnight?" The three asked at the same time. Leo stopped speaking seeming very surprised.

"What do you mean? He works with the Shredder and has his stupid pet lizard."

"Okay okay, I have come to a conclusion." Rottmnt Donnie spoke. The others looked at him, waiting for an answer. Rottmnt Donnie held his notepad high and read off of it.

"I can conclude that he is not our Nardo. I believe he came from a different dimension, not sure which one yet however."

...

"WHAT?!"

————————————————————————

A/N: WHOOOO NEW CHAPTER. 🥳
Again if any questions feel free to ask! Also if you have any ideas I will definitely write them in future chapters!

Word count: 568
Date: 10/21/22