Interview Response (Females)

Start bij het begin

When I get home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

District 2~ Maxina Blackheart (breakinghearts15)

Didn't hand in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

District 3~ Glitch (LoTicA)

Didn't hand in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

District 4~ Koira Renai (Bubbles947)

Didn't hand in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

District 5~ Selenia Night (MasterOfTheHouse)

Sparkle Milena sits on a chair in front of me, though I know I never walked to him. Someone must have carried me, which saddens me. People must want to see me squirm shyly and uncomfortably in front of this gigantic audience. I don't like people.

But I can't give them this satisfaction.

Sparkle sends a warm smile in my direction; he was kind to Raquel, perhaps he'll be kind to me. Then again, he did get Raquel killed. Not directly, I still think Sparkle is nice inside. But he knew where she was headed; certain death. He welcomes me, and I flinch away from his big arm movements, as if he is about to hit me.

"Don't worry, honey." he whispers, a kind edge to his voice. "I'm not going to hurt you. So how do you feel about being here?" he asks kindly.

"It's scary." I admit, quiet as always. Sparkle hands me his microphone, signalling that I'm being too quiet. "And you lied, about not hurting me. You already have." I whisper, though the microphone sends my voice echoing throughout the arena. I don't like my voice being this loud. 

"Have I?" he pouts, and I can't help but feel bad. "How have I hurt you, honey?" he asks. 

I simply shake my head and look down again, refusing to look up despite Sparkle's multiple attempts to make me do so. "We're running out of time, so I guess we should move on." Sparkle comments, and I nod. "What's the best thing you've encountered in the Capitol so far?" he asks, and I gulp.

"Nothing. I don't need special food, and I don't go outside for sight-seeing." I whisper, though everybody hears me once again. 

"What about the people? Have you made any friends yet?" he asks, and I shake my head. "I'll be your friend, then." he offers, and smiles. I smile back, but quickly flinch away. 

"Only until I die." I state, and he looks confused. "Once I die, you'll just go right back to doing your job. Real friends are sad when they lose a friend. They cry."

"Do you want me to cry?" Sparkle ask, and I nod. "Then I promise that if you die, I will cry. Do you have any other friends or family that will cry if you die?"   "I don't make friends." I state, though Sparkle asks about my family again.    "My mom and my dad might, but for them I've been gone so long anyways..." I pause. "Do you remember Raquel, from my district? She was here three years ago."   "Yes. I was quite fond of Raquel Night. Why?" Sparkle replies, though I once again refuses to speak; my silence often says what I don't want to, so hopefully it will do so again. Tears begin to inch down my cheeks. "Now now, honey, don't cry. That's my job." he smiles, but I still look down.   I hear whispers in the crowd, people stating that I'll never make it past the bloodbath, and I nod; I never said I thought I would.    "What are your plans or strategies once you get into the arena?" Sparkle asks, and I blink, confused.   "I don't know, I never really thought of it. Maybe hide?" I say. "I'm obviously not a fighter."   "How far do you hope to make it?" Sparkle asks, and I blank out again. "Selenia?"   "I don't want to hurt." I state. "I guess I just want to get in and out as fast as I can." the audience laughs, thinking I want to win fast. But I know what they know; I'm hopeless.   I just hope I can meet up with Raquel fast.