Assasination

*K.D's POV*
"Hey y'all." I say as I approach our table with my vegetable salad in my hand. Yep, you heard me right, it's our table. No one ever dares to sit here anymore.

Currently, the table includes Tyrone, Khloe, Rodney, Xander, Calvin, Ryan and the Alec, the guy from the party. He's actually like really cool apart from the fact he's been with Amy before. Kinda makes me wanna puke to be honest.

"What's up?" They all reply. I notice that Xander's also here. Well, that's a first.

"K.D, you're still doing that vegetable only thing? really?" Xander asks.

"Oh my God, Xander, you're alive? I thought you were long gone to hell by now." I say calling him out.

Apparently, the only seat available is in the middle of Tyrone and Ryan. Ironic, really. Tired of standing, I take the seat. What's the worst that could happen?

"K.D, I'm sorry I haven't been home. I've been crashing—...." I cut him off.

"—At Calvin's. I'm pretty sure half the population of the school knows that by now."

"Yeah..." he scratches the back of his neck as a show of nervousness. "I really am sorry though. I'll try to be home more."

"No no, we're alright, been doing girls night and shit." Khloe buts in.

"Yeah, I suppose I've been sound free so I'm good."

"Sound free?" Calvin says the same time Xander says "What do you mean sound free?"

"You both know my room is right across yours right? Y'all are so freaking loud!" I emphasize the word 'loud'. I mean they need to know.

Immediately, their faces go red and everyone else starts laughing except me though. I just chuckle at the scene.

"I'm gonna get revenge for this K.D, mark my words." Xander says with a serious look on his face.

Am I threatened? No
Am I amused? Hell yeah.

"You know where to find me." I smirk.

An awkward silence fills the air until Rodney clears his throat. Like a whiplash, everyone's faces turns to him.

"Y'all should chill with the stares, mehn!" he exclaims then continues "Anyways, Khloe, I wanted to ask you something."

I feel a grin light up my face at that.

"Uh yeah what's up?" she says keeping her cool. Atta girl.

"I just wanted to ask if you would like to grab some ice cream later today or something?" he says; his face filled with hope.

"Um I'm a chocolate girl though, hope you can deal with that." Khloe replies.

I grin knowing exactly what she meant by that.

"I'm a chocolate guy too." he smirks and stare at each for a minute too long.

Feeling agitated, I snap my fingers between the both of them. "Hey, earth to Rodney and Khloe. Ugh, if y'all keep going like this, I'm actually gonna puke." I say and they all laugh.

All of a sudden, I see the girl who was shot by one of Damion's henchmen on a wheelchair and the one directing the wheel chair is none other than her psychotic best friend. Not the good psychotic though, the annoying psychotic.

Out of guilt, I walk towards their table to enquire about how she's feeling. I'm good with anything really.

"Hi, I'm K.D." I say politely for a change.

"Victoria and this is Fiona." She points up at the rude girl directing her wheelchair then continues "do I know you?"

"Oh y'know her all right, she's the one who caused your accident." Fiona says.