Shopping Spree

I get home after a short while and meet only Calvin at home. He sits on the couch watching TV with a small frown on his face.

"Hey C, where's Xander?" I ask.

"I don't know, he got a call and just left saying he'll be back soon " He answered and focused back on the tv.

"You worried?" I ask.

"Nope" he says popping the P but I know he's lying.

"You know you don't mean that" I ask and he doesn't say anything back.

"I'ma text him" I say to cool him off.

Me: Hey X, where are ya?

"No response right?" Calvin asks me like he's already texted him a million times already and I nod.

"Hes probably fine" I say and walk up to my room.

I take a shower and change into some comfortable clothes which includes black Nike joggers and Nike sweats.

What can I say? Nikes the best.

As I lay down on the bed, I get a text and immediately check to see if it's Xander.

Ryan: I'm outside babe.

Already? Okay, this is getting suspicious. I grab my gun just in case.

I rush down the stairs and open the door a little to see Ryan and Xander together. Ohh, now it all makes sense.

"You both know each other?" I ask.

"Yeah, met him this morning. And he's been showing me the ropes ever since, including the way to your house." Ryan says and winks like I didn't already know all of that the second I opened the door.

They walk in and Calvin takes hold of Xander's hand pulling him into one of the rooms downstairs probably to scold him.

They also leave me and Ryan alone. Knowing Ryan, he moves closer to me and knowing me, I point my gun to his head.

"Don't come any closer" I say and wink back.

"You're always prepared, aren't you?" He asks.

"Yeah, I guess I am" I answer with a smirk.

But Ryan knows I can't ever shoot him. You see, when I joined the gang, I was just here and there, causing nothing but trouble.

Ryan showed me the way, and made me realize that everything that happens has a good reason. He was my head to lay on, my shoulder to cry on whenever I failed a practice and I can never thank him enough for what he did.

As Ryan moves closer, I also move backward until I hit the wall.

"You can't shoot me" he says and lowers the gun down with his hand. He then takes my chin up and kisses it. He kisses my jaw, neck and then when he gets to my sweet spot which he knows is my weakness, he sucks on it hard giving me a hickey.