Reborn

2 years later....

"K.D, Joe, come on, let's go!" Isabel, one of my best friends shouts. We are presently giving a spray paint job all over the back of our school. Why? Cuz we're now seniors and tomorrow is our first day and we wanna arrive with a bang! As we've always done. Isabel has always been the worried one so I'm not surprised she's scared we're gonna get caught. But just in case, we hasten our work and just as we're finished, we see a bright light coming towards us.

"Okay girls, someone's coming, let's run." I say and we run all the way back home. We part ways at my house and I enter, go to my room and lock the door.
My room has pretty much changed over the past 2 years.

(Her room👇)

I know it's dark and black but that's how I like it

So, let me give a quick rundown of the past few years.

After I joined aunt Vivian's gang called "The Serpents", I became Viper (my name in the gang) and I was trained seriously on gang work, fighting, street racing and many others. I went to school sometimes and I also met Isabel and Joe. Turned out they were also in the gang. Umm, changed my entire wardrobe, got toned with a set of abs and a hot body, earned a lot of money from all my work, got a lot of tattoos and a badass attitude.

(Her tattoos👇)

Oh, and the most emotional part was that my poor mom died

Oh, and the most emotional part was that my poor mom died. She made me call Kenny and I found out she died from stress. Too bad. I also didn't go to see her cuz I didn't give a fuck.

Yeah, nerdy and emotional me has fucking died and is rotting in hell, new me has come to stay and it sure ain't going anywhere.

I hear a knock on the door, I check the peephole and see it's aunt Vivian before I open.

"Hey Viv."

"Hey K.D" Oh, and did I mention I changed my name, yeah, no more boring Kathy, it's K.D now. "Came to talk to you bout something important."

"Okay.... is there another mission again?" I ask cuz that's what we usually talk about when she comes all the way to my room.

"No, K.D, your going back."