Two On One

"So what were you and Tyrone talking about?" Khloe asks while we're preparing to dance the night away. I feel a little drunk from all the shots but I still know where I'm at...I think.

"Just little things, I'll tell you when we get home. What about you and Rodney?" I ask.

"Just little things." She asks imitating my voice and I giggle. Wow, I think I've really lost it.

"Good one."

Then we start dancing. I start swerving my hips to the beat and turn around just in time to see Tyrone staring at me. He looks away immediately but we both know I saw him.

All of a sudden, I'm Good by David Guetta and Bebe Rexha comes on and Khloe and I look at each other for a moment. That's our favorite song.

We collect mics from the dj and start singing the chorus line by line.

"I'm good, yeah I'm feeling alright..." I sing.

"Baby, I'ma have the best fucking night of my life..." she sings.

"And wherever it takes me, I'm down for the ride..."

"Baby, don't you know I'm good, yeah, I'm feeling alright..."

We then start dancing to the rhythm the way we've always practiced. I would say we did a really good job for two slightly drunk females in heels.

Close to the end, the blonde guy from the table takes a hold of my waist and starts forcefully grinding on me but before I can kick him where the sun doesn't shine, a pair of hands grab him and toss him over to the side.

As I look up, for some weird reason, I expect to see Tyrone but surprisingly, I see Ryan. When did he get here?

"Are you okay, babe?" he asks.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tyrone on his feet. Apparently, he was coming to intervene but Ryan got to me first. Well, that's an interesting turn of events.

"How did you...?" I drag.

"Khloe invited me, since someone obviously forgot." he says softly.

"Oh my God, I totally forgot. I haven't even touched my phone in a while." I justify.

"Puta, you okay?" Khloe asks beside me.

"Yeah, no worries. Just need to sit down."

My head spinning and I know I might just fall down if I don't get a seat soon.

"Yeah, lets go." She says and pulls me over to the guys.

"K.D, you okay?" Rodney asks and I explode.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that? I'm perfectly fine. I mean, it is questionable for you guys to make friends with such a sexually deprived pedophile but other than that, I'm fine, ugh." I state while picking up and downing another shot from the table.

They all look at me with questionable faces but soon forget about the issue.

"Okay guys, what about a game of dare or drink?" Rodney says.

"How the fuck is that played?" Ryan asks. Oh yeah, he also joined the table.

"Just like truth or dare, except if you can't do the dare, you down 3 shots." he declares.

"I'm in." Maddy says. Oh yeah, she and Amy also joined the table.

Basically, now the table comprises of Tyrone, Rodney, Ryan, me, Khloe, Maddy, Amy and a dark haired guy named Alec.

"I'll go first. Ryan, I dare you to kiss Amy." Rodney says.

Ryan then takes one look at her, utters the words 'no offense' and downs three shots at a go.