sports festival pt.3 (solangelo)

I might not be doing as big/nice chapters because for me Christmas is coming up and i want to enjoy this season before it's gone.

^^^^^^^ Nico's Pov. ^^^^^^^

After the cavalry battle there was a battle between students there were a lot of battles but for the most of them, I wasn't paying attention as I was trying to figure out who I would be battling when it had announced me and Bakugou would be battling great now I have to make someone's ego bigger than it already is I thought because I can't stand out more than I already have. I head to the arena after I planned out how I was going to do this battle, we both tensed as the announcer said to start. Right of the bat Bakugou was throwing explosion everywhere trying to hit me with them, not a good plan but I still had to pretend lose to him and make it look believable. I dodged the explosions and noticed in the smoke he came from behind, pretty basic and stupid but to the hero's it looked like a solid plan, so I went along with it. He struck me from behind with an explosion that could've killed me if I wasn't a demigod. Well, that and last minute i had the shadows protected me out of instinct.

^^^^^^^^^ Aizawa's Pov. ^^^^^^^^^

As I watched the fight, I saw Bakugou come from behind and hit Nico who seemed disoriented from the smoke, Bakugou hit Nico with an explosion big enough to kill someone, but Nico somehow seemed relatively not hurt. The medics took him away before the next match started of course.

********* Will's Pov. **********

(A/N I was going to wait but here's some solangelo :))I was watching the tv from the nurse's office in UA where I had applied at as soon as I heard that Nico was going to be here so I could try to be there for him during the mission, but you would be surprised at the amount of stuff I have to do so I haven't been able to catch a break, right now this break is only to watch the sports festival and be on standby. If you were wondering Of course, I was watching Nico. I knew he wasn't struggling with the Bakugou fight. When I saw Bakugou strike I could see that be fatal to a mortal but still it would hurt a demigod, and then I saw something that really worried me Nico had made a shadow shield to protect himself out of habit dam! I thought he still hadn't finished healing from the giant war. Maybe he would've healed faster if he didn't shadow travel so much i thought, not sarcasm right now I said to myself as I went to check on Nico and give him some ambrosia plus coach hedge's Gatorade mixture for Nico.

Chapter completed! Also please know that I can't write romance if my life depended on it plus it feels Awkward, so I probably will do some fluff at most.!know that I will post chapters every day they just might be shorter or made of memes! And shout out to Genderfluid-chaos, your comment made my day 100% :)