Izuku (almost) gets a degree in stalking

(A/N)So izuku tries to interrogate nico,and nico runs in to endeavor :) good luck

<< Izuku's pov>>

Izuku knew had talk to Nico.The fact that Nico easily bypassed Kirishima and Seros defenses,with seemingly nothing.The fact they weren't able to catch him earlier,it simply didn't make sense.His running theory was that Nico a teleportation quirk,but he didn't act like any of the teleportation user he'd study.he was much too quiet and reserved,as teleportation users tended towards brag,or have large friend groups.Plus he almost never used his quirk either,which meant that Izuku wasn't even completely sure what his quirk is.JUsually teleportation users made a portal or something,But when Nico had 'teleported' though.It was almost like he merged with the shadows.No sound or trace that he was even there in the first place.Even the way he moved through the building,it was just like any of the pro's.Midoriya had never seen something like it before and he had millions of questions to ask.Izuku decided right there he had to track the ravenette down.But it wasn't quite that easy,Nico was surprisingly evasive.Because right as he was about to ask Nico about the teleporting he was gone,separated from the rest of the school group.Izuku than planned on cornering him when he came out of the locker rooms,but he didn't wear his hero suit and was able to change faster and,therefore left much earlier than anyone else.Then he planned to catch him on his way into the classroom.When he stepped into the classroom though,he saw his new friends.They congratulated him,Uraka thought his body slam was super ultra cool,and Ida said his strategy was incredible.After that Izuku decided he could question nico another day,cause right now he had friends.And much chatting to do.

— After School —

<<Nico's pov>>

After carefully dodging Izuku,the last bell had finally rung.Nico hurried off with todoroki hoping Izuku couldn't find him.It wasn't that he hated Izuku but he seemed to be curious about his shadow travel.And that was a bag of worms Nico did not want to open this soon.But even without Izuku chasing him,he still had other high-school level classes.Nico only had formal schooling for a few years.Technically he hadn't even passed elementary.So he was more than confused when it came to all the lessons.It was more than hard,but it also didn't quite look like the stuff Percy talked about when it came to schools.It was a lot easier,which Nico assumed was because his dad blessed him(thanks) at least he probably didn't have to worry too much."can you open the door?" Todoroki's voice pierced through his onslaught of thoughts."Oh-yeah i got it" Nico reached up to grab to door handle slightly embraced.But when he opened the door.Only to be met face to face with Endeavor.Quite unlucky for them,given that Nico had been trying to avoid him at all costs.And now he was back from his short business trip.great (sarcasm)

(A/N) SRY THIS CAME SO LATE ASDFGHHJKL went traveling and forgot to finish/update this :( sry y'all. And unfortunately the sufferings not done, for longer and more interesting fanfic reasons y'all are gonna start hating endeavor ALOT more (find out next chapter).