after internships

I hope you enjoy this new chapter, also WERE ALMOST AT 3. K. I have only posted on Wattpad for three months, but I still have so many views on this so thank you for even reading this fanfic. It means the world to me :).

^^^^^^^ Izuku's Pov. ^^^^^^^

I was still thinking about the Nomu and how Nico just killed it, and no one even saw it. when I tried talking to grand Torino, he just told me that a sharp rock happened to hit the Nomu. I knew that wasn't true but right now I was going to wait until after the internship to ask Nico, what that was about. besides, I need to focus on getting stronger.

————— time skip brought to you by my laziness ——————

We all returned from class Tsu had a fight Mineta hopefully learned his lesson, and Uraka seemed more viscous, and I thought she was scary before (A/N Deku is not straight and not gay he is bi and single in this series) Tokoyami and Nico were more agile and so on.

^^^^^^^ Nico's Pov. ^^^^^^^

I had finished my internship with some more agility, hawks had good agility, but he seemed to be hiding something that I just wasn't sure what it was.

Sorry, this is so short I just wanted to make sure I could get this out today.