ships

So, a little context this is later not the day they move in next chapter will get into more drama.

^^^^^^ Nico's Pov. ^^^^^^

It was getting pretty late, and we had just had training, so everyone went to the dorms including me, I just went to my room instead of having dinner with everyone else since I got a happy meal (with lotus casino money of course) (A/N really quick I just wanted to say I have this headcanon, which is included in the story. where Nico constantly uses the lotus casino's money in hopes that eventually they'll go bankrupt or something)and I wasn't particularly keen on having to explain my I had a happy meal to all the prying eyes downstairs (A/N he doesn't want class 1-A to know he likes happy meals)so I just chilled on my bed eating my happy meal when I heard a bang near the window and saw my significant annoyance again in the window, but this time with a long ladder. I pull him in, and he sees the McDonald's on my bed and chides me, "they're unhealthy!" "Too bad!" I respond and stuff the food in my mouth before he can take it.

^^^^ No One's Pov. ^^^^

So, Will and Nico bickered and cuddled, and eventually fell asleep. and in Uraka's room, she was just getting off a call from her girlfriend, as she smiled softly to herself, she thought "at least now things have calmed."

So, I know this is kind of random, but I wanted to write a chapter on the ships but forgot how awkward it feels, and that combined with me being Aro/ace, it's kind of failed, but the next chapter will avenge this one!