angst

At the bottom is a photo of Nico's hero costume so you can get an idea of what it looks like. Also, Solangelo will re-alive the next chapter but I want to make sure the last chapter is the best yet so I will work on it for a while.

^^^^^^ Will's Pov. ^^^^^^

The annulment speaker crackled out as I stood shocked, I finally snapped out of it and ran over to recovery girl to tell her I needed to leave. I grabbed a basic first aid kit and ran into the battle center. As I ran I saw Toga helping Urakaka beat a shadowy blob thing that wielded a bone sword. I kept running seeing villains and heroes working together, but it wasn't enough. there were people as far as the eye can see with punctures in the ribs,fracture in the skull,it basically looked like a mini version of the battle of Manhattan. I thought as I ran through the terrain to find the center of all of this chaos, seeing some interesting combos on the way who knew Dabi an hawks worked together so well, wait are they flirting? Eventually, I found the center of the battle a big shadowy sphere, with shadow tentacles going everywhere causing mass chaos. As I got closer I saw that All Might and Endeavor were fighting it while I saw on the side a boy on the sidelines bleeding out from the chest. I ran over to him and finally noticed he looks just like Nico... wait... I thought. I tried to use my healing powers on my sunshine but it wasn't working I could feel him fading away. I tried to protect my lover's dying body as arrows flew in our direction. Then I felt a stabbing pain in my ribs. I smiled at him as I felt myself slipping away, and I could've sworn I saw him smile back.

I SWEAR THEY'RE ALIVE AND THIS WILL MAKE SENSE NEXT CHAPTER!!!