U.S.J. pt.3

Hello fellow people here is your long chapter I hope you enjoy even though this took longer than expected.

^^^^^^^^ Nico's Pov. ^^^^^^^^

I could feel the danger in the air as we entered the U.S.J. I could tell things were about to go downhill quickly soon.as I expected after 13 finished giving her speech some teenager with light teal hair, pale cracked skin and the weirdest part was a bunch of gray hands covering his body and behind him was a purple smoky portal. Then of course a bunch of 'villains' came from the portal, but they honestly looked like a bunch of low life thugs if you looked carefully, you could see their stance was for street fighting. but against the pro heroes here they could do some damage, so I'll probably have to help them with that. Before I could continue strategizing purple smoke circled us and rose trapping us in smoke as they started talking about some evil plot that involved killing are battle teacher All Might, I wasn't really listening and then of course like any evil mastermind they teleported so everywhere on the map.

^^^^^^^^ Izuku's Pov. ^^^^^^^^

— — — — time skip to after the single battles because I'm lazy :P — — — —

As Tsu, Mineta and I worked our way over to the main battle arena I saw Aizawa trying to fight all the villains then a cyclops looking creature get him, but we were all practically rooted in place as we saw it happen until I spotted a black blur which then came and pulled out a sword!? I looked at Tsu and Mineta to see if they saw it too, but they weren't startled weird but anyways,the black blur was revealed to be NICO!? He then cut the cyclops head off as crusty lips looked surprised and then of course All Might burst into the room only with Ida only to find chaos as everyone was surprised that a student could defeat that thing so quickly when the pro heroes were struggling so much. Of course, in the chaos the villain crusty lips disappeared in the end though everything was sorted out and it all worked out. But out of all the things I learned the most important was that Nico was hiding a lot more than just his last name.

Alright chapter is done, sorry it wasn't longer, but I was able to summarize the U.S.J. in less writing so of course I took that option so I could get more chapters out in the near future even though this chapter was kind of crappy also I thought Izuku seeing through the mist would add a bit of spice the idea is that seeing through the mist is his quirk and the Nomus are copies of Greek monsters. That's all I got, see you next chapter!