FIGHT TIME (improvement)

It is time.... For a chapter :)

^^^^^ Nico's Pov. ^^^^^

I walked into the building with everyone else since we had found the entrance to the lair of 'Overhaul' stupid name if you ask me. the hall suddenly had giant stone wall things come down blocking the hallway out. Limillion then decided that now was a great time to use his quirk and go through all the walls, I followed him using my shadow powers since I knew he would die if it was just him. I was running as fast as I could through the hall, I could see Limillion but then he would disappear into the wall as soon as I caught up. I kept trying to keep up though. Limillion eventually stopped as two people came into view. one of them made everything feel weird and woozy. I kept my senses on alert when one of them brought out a bottle and started running at Mirio. I jumped in the way just as he was about to strike blocking the blow with shadows, he looked mildly surprised and just started swinging everywhere trying to just knock me unconscious as I dodged, if I had a weak spot and Mr.Wino dude managed to get a shot on it with his wine bottle the shadows jumped in blocking his blow. as I fought Wino dude, Mirio was struggling to try to fight Mr. Fancy mask. I managed to get a good hit on Mr.Wino and knocked him out. I ran over to Mirio when the ceiling collapsed crushing Mr. Fancy's mask. I then looked up in horror as I saw 'Overhaul'.Mirio saw Eri, gave her his cape, and promised to protect her as I just looked at her, trying to convey the same thing as I held her hands and knelt on the ground. then I got up and glared at overhaul with the most withering glare I could muster.

THIS CHAPTER TURNED OUT SO GOOD!! I was able to do a good fight scene, though apologies for not only a cliffhanger but also the long wait 😭