putting together a band

Time skip and Chapter time combo!

^^^^^^^ Nico's Pov. ^^^^^^^^^

It has been a week since we attacked overhaul, and I've been banned from using 'underworldly powers'. Thankfully nothing huge has come up yet so right now I was just chilling in my room drawing, I was attempting to make Eri and capture her kind demeanor in the facial structure. Then I heard Midoriya knocking on my door. I set down my eraser, and went to open the door, I asked Midoriya "what?" he just said to come down since everyone was having an important discussion. I walked down thinking to myself is there a new villain? Is the L.O.V. attacking? Is someone kidnapped again? I took the empty seat at the table seeing that the others all had serious faces, what happened? I wondered. the tension was so high you could cut it with a knife when Kaminari spoke up, so who does what in the band? (A/N imagine he says it in a serious voice but then his voice cracks in the middle) I just stare at him dumbfounded then it finally clicks. This is over the talent show thing! Kirishima trying to lighten the mood says "well Bakubro can play the drums-" he was cut off by Bakugou yelling "YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM THAT SHITTY HAIR". Before everything can dissolve into chaos Jiro interrupted Bakugou's yelling by asking "can you show us your drum 'skills'?".Uraka floats in a drum set, where she even got a drum set from, I don't know, and I don't care enough to try and find out. I've got to admit Bakugou does play well on the drums so he's the drummer for the band. Next up was Jiro, since the girls swore she was the best singer there. Turns out they were right so she was on singing duty. then the guitar which both me and Tokoyami scored a spot. The rest of the Class were either dancers or stage crew. I was trying to tune the guitar Tokoyami had lent me when I asked "when did we decide to do a band for the talent show?" Kamanari spoke up and said "we were talking and tried to ask you what you wanted to do but you were sleeping" he said trying to balance a Cheeto on his nose. Oh, I thought I guess that makes sense, Kamari added to his earlier statement "what's going on with you and Miss Recovery Girls intern" he said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I feel my face heat up as Jiro smacks Kamanari and his Cheeto falls to the ground.

 I feel my face heat up as Jiro smacks Kamanari and his Cheeto falls to the ground