mini stories

This chapter is going to be a bit different. I'm going to do four short stories leading up to the festival thing Because I haven't watched Mha in a while so I'm mainly relying on google to figure out the timeline.

Shopping-

^^^^^^^ Nico's Pov. ^^^^^^^

I unhappily grumbled as Mina pulled me into a popular mall since she wanted to figure out band costumes and I was the only one who wasn't doing anything. she was looking through some weird cowboy outfits, the only problem was they only had hot pink. I was looking through the racks of cowboy hats with Mina in a different row both of us trying to find anything but hot pink, I mean who even makes THIS MANY cowboy outfits in hot pink? when suddenly Mina came out from one of the clothing racks. "So actually, we can have costumes for the band made for us by just putting in a request!" Mina said. "So, we did this ENTIRE thing for nothing!?" "yep".

Relationship Bets-

^^^^^^ Third Person's Pov. ^^^^^^

It was a rainy day outside, and all the girls in 1-A were having a sleepover. They huddled together in Mina's room discussing the most important topic, ships. "I'm thinking Todoroki and Midoriya" "I doubt he's gay though" "okay but there's no way he's straight either" "what about bi though" "that would make sense-" "what about Bakugou though?" "Maybe Kirishima" "okay, but who's top and who's bottom?" "Maybe switch?" "hmm" "alright but like- the tension between Nico and Recovery girls apprentice" "Ikr!" "10 Bucks they'll get together this week-" "20 that they'll get together tomorrow!" "Girls, girls," Mina said "I bet 100$ that they're already together" a hush settled over all the girls." I dare someone to go check on Nico to see if the intern is there-" "what would they get thou-" "15 dollars" Ochako stood up "I volunteer to do it".

3 am Mcdonald's-

^^^^^^ Third Person's Pov. ^^^^^^^

The 'Baku squad' was heading out for Mcdonald's, and Nico came along too simply because of McDonald's. There was a lot of shouting in the car though the conversation was absolute chaos with Bakugou yelling, Kirishima trying to outyell Bakugou, Mina recording, and Denki was just Denki. When they finally got to the drive-through, they all ordered kids' meals (A/N Cuz there broke) and went home.

Relationship Bets-

^^^^^^ Uraka's Pov. ^^^^^^^

I slowly crept through the hallway trying not to wake the others up. I walked slowly to not wake the others and have them question why I was there. After what felt like hours, I eventually made it to Nico's room. I slowly and carefully opened the door, but only a little bit as the dorm doors were squeaky. I looked in to find Nico and another boy sitting on a black loveseat with the tv on as they cuddled up to each other I noticed the other boy had yellowy blonde hair just like... THE INTERN???

Little cliffhanger ;), but I hope you enjoyed this chapter with the short stories. Also, I don't care about kiribaku or tododeku. I just know that most people like them, so I put them in there.