sports festival pt.2

I'll try to make this as long as it was in the last chapter. Also, this chapter might have some hints at erasermic.

^^^^^^^^^ Aizawa's Pov. ^^^^^^^^^

I was trying to make sure that my students had learned something from the U.S.J. incident, when I watched them during the race Nico seemed to be holding back but at the same time not. He helped Izuku cross the finish line and had no intent on winning the race but still could've won which was truly impressive for a first year. The next event was a point tag with teams then everyone saw Izuku who had the most points out of everyone for getting first place, it almost seemed like Nico would know this would happen but he's still a first year so I doubt it.as everyone began to team up it seemed that Nico and Todoroki since they lived together they both teamed up first Tenya Ida joined them and so did Ojiro to so they had a team of four they then went to strategize as I wasn't paying as I suddenly remembered how worried mic had been when he had seen me after the U.S.J. incident(A/N sorry for the crappy ship moment as an Aro/ace I fail spectacularly at these things)I shook my head and looked back at the teams which were already made and talking about strategies to win.

^^^^^^^^ Nico's Pov. ^^^^^^^

We decided to have me as the rider as I weigh the least and I can dodge grabs at the headbands. We started out getting the other team's headbands, which I suggested we were doing good we had grabbed 7 headbands and now we were trying to get Midoriya's headband when he got a good grab and got one but joke's on him because I changed up the order of the headbands, so he grabbed a small point headband instead. And then Ida went super-fast which enabled me to grab Midoriya's big point headband (A/N I don't remember the point amount) and then the buzzer rang, and it was over.so much for not pulling attention.

I probably could have done more on this chapter, but I was busy because Christmas is coming up and I wanted to get presents for my friends, so I had less time to work on this chapter. Quick side note: shout out to people in switzerland,france,germany,czech republic, and kanya.