P-P-P-Pasta!

^^^^^ Izuku's Pov. ^^^^^

I ended up going to the U.A. dorms since my mom agreed to it. I went to the dorms early to already find the lights on, so I went inside to find Nico boiling pasta in the kitchen with earbuds in. to say I was surprised was an understatement, but he then noticed that I was in the room and immediately stopped his half-dancing thingy and looked at me in shock. the awkward silence lasted for a while when I decided to ask "so can I help or should I go" I asked, Nico, looked even more surprised if that was possible and finally nodded we spent a while on the pasta which was an old Italian recipe (A/N I have a headcanon Nico's childhood memories came back to him after going into tartar sauce)how he knew an old Italian recipe form the 1900's I'm not sure, but I decided not to question it. we were just wrapping up the sauce when it came Todoroki. Todoroki looked confused but then he saw the tea kettle we had for tea and turned pale and went over to the couch and watched TV, as I and Nico were getting plates on the table the others started turning up. from the looks of it all, the parents had agreed to let their kids live in dorms. the dinner turned out to be amazing the pasta was surprisingly good, and even better someone 'accidentally' spilled the boiling tea water onto Mineta (A/N not sure how you're supposed to have tea, but the idea here is you chose some of your favorite tea leaves and pour boiling water over it) life was great.

I know this is pretty short, but I didn't know what else to add so I went with this.