A/n

Okay, I feel like I'm overloading myself. A lot of good ideas have came to my head about this book. And I have many drafts. So I would like your guys opinion.

Below I'll give just a quick gist about all the drafts I have right now and you guys will pick which will get posted next. Everything listed will be published at some point but I need to give my brain only one story to think about. Also, anyone following Chris and Jordans story on my actual books I've written I've started a draft for that already.

Immortal-Steve: Steve and Y/n got together in the 40's but there a secret she hasn't told him and he she's her again in 2015. And all he wants is his sweetheart again.

Chilling Adventures Pt2: Y/n tells her father everything that he's missed. And I'm sure you can guess how the actual devil reacts to now finding out his daughter is pregnant with mortal fathers.

Run Pt2: If you don't rember this one it's when Y/n is a princess and she fell in love with Bucky who is the blacksmiths son. This chapter would follow their journey when leaving.

Sweetheart Pt4: Gotten lots of ask for this. This would be they're date and smut.

What if... there was a kid?- Bucky: So this is based that Wanda a child when she was with HYDRA. Then everything in MoM happens.

Sorry if these are super brief. But there are aspects of the chapters that I don't want to give away. I hate spoilers. But please leave a comment on what you would like updated first. 😁💖