Painting-Stucky

Just something cute and short 

All I want in life is to just go home and spend time with my family. I've been on a two week mission with my brother, Clint, and away from my family.

Me, Steve, and Bucky got married about 6 years ago. We didn't want to wait for kids so we started about a month or two after the wedding. Given the super-solider serum it took about less then a month for me to pregnant. So we now have a little girl at home and she's five.

I walked through the door trying to be super quiet wanting to surprise them. I looked in the living room and they weren't there. Next I checked the kitchen/dining room and found them at the table listening to music. But they were doing something else too.

"Whatcha guys up to?" I asked making my presence known. "MOMMY!" Sarah shrieked. She got off her chair faster then I've ever seen and ran over to me. I bent over and picked her up. She wrapped her small arms around my neck and gave me a hug.

She pulled away and I smiled at her. "How have you been, Pumpkin?" I smiled. "Eve had so much fun! Daddies took the whoooole time off for me. And we got wice cream, and played games, and I gwot to do Daddy's hair." She put her hands on my face and told me with a big smile on her face. "Did Daddies spoil you rotten?" I asked making a face. "Mhm." She nodded and took off her hands.

"Oh no." She looked down. "What, Babygirl?" I asked. "I got paint on your face." She held up her hands showing some paint on them. "It's fine. It can wash off." I put her on my hip and walked over to the boys.

"Hi, my love." I smiled and sat down on Steve's lap. "Hi. How was the mission?" He asked giving me a peck. "Good. I got done a little early decided on surprising you guys." I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. "Mommy can I keep painting Daddy's arm?" Sarah asked. "Of course." I put her back on her chair and she reached for the paints.

"Where's my love?" Bucky asked. "Oh hush. You know it's all around you. But... Hi my other love." I smiled and kissed him. "Mm hi." He smiled.

Sarah continued painting and me and Steve helped too. We ended up with an arm of all of our favorite things. But the main piece was the unicorn, Sarah, following the rainbow which lead to three little people, me Steve and Bucky, at the end.

We ordered pizza for dinner and watched the little Mermaid too. I put Sarah down for bed and she fell asleep super quickly since I was there. After putting her down I went and crawled in my own bed.

"Tired, Doll?" Bucky asked coming and laying in front of me. I nodded and snuggled into his chest. "Get some sleep. I'll make breakfast in the morning." Steve said from behind me. "Okay." I smiled.

"Hey, Buck." I looked up at him. "Yes, my queen?" He asked. "You should use that arm around the house." I told him. "Whatcha mean?" "I mean use that one. I know sometimes you come home from a mission and just take off the black one and don't wear one. But I like that one. You should use it." I smiled. "Okay, Doll. Get some sleep your tired." Bucky smiled.

I just puckered my lips and he chuckled. He leaned down and gave me a sweet kiss. I turned around in their arms and puckered my lips for Steve. He gave me a kiss too. "I love you two." I smiled and cuddled into Steve's chest. "We love you too." They said.

I never want to leave this.