Come Back-Bucky

Warnings: Angst

Bucky's POV:

Waking up suddenly i sat up. Covered in sweat, panting, and panicked. Taking a second I calmed down before running a hand through my hair. "Another night. Another nightmare." I said before laying back down looking at the ceiling.

"Baby I need to go." She pried herself off me. "No. Just a little longer. I just want to cuddle." I whined but she shook her head. "I can't. But I promise as soon as I get back I'll change and then we order take out and do whatever you want to do." She told me.

"Whatever I want?" I smirked and leaned forward to grab her hips. Rolling her eyes she pressed her lips to mine. "What. Ever. You. Want." She pecked my lips between each word before tickling me and rushing off the bed.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

"How do I look?" She smoothed out her skirt walking out of the bathroom.

Putting my phone back on the bedside table before looking at her

Putting my phone back on the bedside table before looking at her. I practically ran out if the bed towards her. Before I could reach her she went back into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Please open the door." I begged. "Promise you won't mess up my makeup." She said. "Fine a promise." I smirked to myself knowing a loop hole. "I can read your thoughts, James. Did you forget about that? No hickes either." She questioned and I cursed under my breath.

"I promise I won't do anything to mess with how you look." I sighed. Y/n opened the door and looked up at me. Stepping closer and put my hands on her cheeks before leaning down to softly capture her lips with mine. Her hands grabbed onto my wrists and we stayed there for a little.

That was the last time I saw her alive. About two months ago we received a letter with a note made out of magazine cut outs. There was only eight words. I've never had more fun, than with her. Then there was a picture of her body laying down naked with blood all over the ground beneath her.

Y/n was taken four months ago. She was all dressed up that day because she had a meeting with Fury.

She was very excited because it was a review with Fury. I had met Y/n one night at a bar after a mission. She had no idea who I was at this time. She knew everyone else but since I was new she didn't know. That night I was just so intrigued by her. We sat at the bar all night and talked. I had forgotten about the rest of the team and she had forgotten her friends she came with.

I had told her I was a agent that's how I knew the Avengers. But when we started to get really serious I knew I needed to tell her the whole truth about me. And afterwards she didn't say anything besides hug me. As I was telling her everything I had started crying thinking she would leave after knowing. But she didn't.

That was the first night we had slept together. Not had sex, like she let me cuddle with her and let me hold her. I was worried about her staying over but she gets those puppy eyes out and beggs to stay over and can't help what happens next.

I can't even sleep in our bed anymore. One, because I keep moving over to cuddle with her but end up trying to grab air. Two, because when I wake up in panic from my nightmares I have a nightmare of her helping me.

My nightmares have become terrible. I have a nightmare then I wake up suddenly. But Y/n is there to hold me and help me back to sleep. That's where I wake up for real and realize she's gone all over again.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

"Any news Tony?" Steve asked. "No. She still hasn't shown up anywhere." Tony sighed shaking his head. Him and Y/n had gotten close. She saw him like a father figure. Her father had left after beating her and her mother for about five years.

"Anything in that van?" Steve asked. "No. NYPD searched every inch. Even ripped out the seats, interior, sides, and floor. Not a spec of anything, no part of a finger print, not even a hair. Whoever these guys are... seriously don't want to be found."

Every morning at ten Steve would come by and get me from the apartment. He knows I need my alone time but he also knows if i stay in that apartment all day seven days a week the only thing that will happen is I'll lose myself again. And without Y/n it'd take one hell miracle to bring me back.

Third Person's POV:

Black hood. Black sweatpants. Hood up. Arms crossed. Head down. Bumping into people left and right. Stumbling through the streets. Until Fire Department New York Engine 65 sign showed up not far.

Before the door could even be opened she passed out and fell through the glass door.

Firefighter's POV:

"The hell was that?" "It came from the front office." We all ran to the front office and saw a woman dressed in all black passed out laying on broken glass. "Harvey call for an ambo now! Steve go get the first aid kit!" Captain yelled.

She moved her head a bit and her mouth moved. "Cap i think she's trying to say something." Cap leaned his head down so his ear was above her mouth. "Bucket." She whispered before closing her eyes.

"Cap she has crazy bruising across her abdomen and a nasty gun shot in thigh. I don't think it hit anything major but if we move her wrong we could nick her deep femoral artery and the most time she'll have is three minutes. But with her abdomen like this most of her ribs could be broken and we move her wrong we could puncture an organ. Whoever did this wanted her dead and she somehow survived, but she could be a matter of centimeters of those people getting what they wanted."

I feel like i haven't updated in FOREVER but part two will be coming soon.