Frost-Stucky

Me, Steve, and Bucky are Russia on a mission. But everything that could have gone right went wrong. And when i say that i'm not joking. 

First, the quinjet stop working. Apparently, the cloaking tech was broken or something. Because it didn't work and we even landed away from the base. So once we landed there were HYDRA agents waiting for us. In the trees. We got out of the quinjet quietly making our way to the base that was around here. We got a little ways away from the jet when there was an explosion. They blew up the jet and jumped down from the trees. 

We tried fighting off as many as we could but there were too many agents. We took off running trying to get as far as possible. It was harder because i'm definitely not as fast as the boys. We found this old house in the middle of nowhere and hid in it. But it then got worse. 

Then Mother Earth fucked us over. She decided that now was the best time to have a lovely blizzard outside. Thank god we got a hold Tony before our connection broke. He warned us about the blizzard and said it would take longer to get to us. 

So this is how we got here. Laying on the, who know's how old, bed with Bucky in front of me and Steve behind me. They both had their arms around my waist and their bodies pulled flush against mine. 

Why we are in this position is because i don't have the super serum. The super serum that is running through my boyfriends bodies keeping them warm from this fucking freezing weather. While little old 5'6 125 pound flesh and bone me is freezing my ass trying to use them as body warmers. 

"Are you getting warmer?" Steve asked. "N-n-nope." I chattered. "What else could we do?" Bucky asked. "I don't know. Sweetheart you got any ideas?" Steve kissed my head. "Just h-h-hold me p-please." I stammered. They tried to move closer then they already were and help me. I nuzzled my face in the crook of Bucky's neck trying to heat up my face but it wasn't really working. 

Bucky's POV: 

After about ten minutes of laying there watching her shiver, clutching on to me and Steve for some kind of warmth. She moved her head from my neck. I looked at her face and started getting much more worried. 

Her lips and tip of her nose were turning a slight shade of blue. "Shit, Babydoll." I said and cupped her cheek. With my other hand i grabbed her hands gently and saw the blue there on her finger tips too. "What?" Steve questioned. "She has frostbite. Look at her finger tips. She's got blue on her lips and nose as well." I told him. He grabbed her hand and she whimpered. "Sorry, Darling." Steve kissed her cheek. He looked at her fingers and let out a sigh. 

"B-b-b-bucky?" She asked. "I'm right here, Doll. I'm right in front of you." I said. She opened her once closed eyes and looked in mine. "It h-h-hurts. Everything hurts." She told me. "I know, Doll. but i need you to be strong for us. Tony and everyone are on their way. Hold on, Y/n." I stroked her cheek with the palm of my thumb.

"So t-tired." She closed her eyes once more. "No, Baby. You can't fall asleep. You're gonna get through this you hear me. You fall asleep it makes it harder for your body to fight. You need to stay with us, Baby. We need you." Steve said and put his face in the crook of her neck. "I can't Stebe." She moved her head to his. "I can't." She repeated and started having labored breathing. 

"I can't breathe." She said. "Doll, it's an anxiety attack. Just breathe. Focus on my voice." I gently grabbed her hand and put under my shirt. Having her hand on my bare chest feeling my heartbeat. Steve moved his hand to her chest feeling her heart beating. "Just focus on us. Listen to my voice talking to you. Feel my heart beating and calm yourself. Know that me and Steve won't let anything happen to you. We love you more then the world itself... so just focus on us." I told her.