Run-Bucky

"It's nice to finally meet you, Princess Y/n." Tony said as we danced. "As I was forced to be here, it's nice to meet you too." I gave him a smile. "You look beautiful tonight." "Thank you." I gave him a small smile.

Being born into the royal family can be amazing but also terrible at the same time

Being born into the royal family can be amazing but also terrible at the same time. The royal life seems absolutely wonderful. Big parties, fancy clothes, great food, and not having to worry much. But people get it completely wrong.

Yes, the dresses are really nice. But not being able to breathe because of the corset is not fun. The parties are so stressful. Especially this one. Tonight this party is about me finding a husband. The Stark's rule a different country and if me and Tony are wed we can combine our countries.

The problem is i'm my family's last hope for our country. A few years ago my brother, Steve, ran away in the middle night with Natasha a knight we had. I was the only one who knew about his secret relationship.

One day my father walked in on Steve holding a ring he wanted to propose to Natasha with. After my father kept yelling demanding who he was proposing to Steve told him. I still remember that night.

"Please don't leave." I pleaded. "I can't stay here. Not with him." Steve shook his head and continued grabbing clothes to put in his bags. "I understand you love Natasha but Steve think of our country and-" "I'M NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND LOSE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JUST BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A PRINCESS OR UP TO HIS STANDARDS!" He yelled and i flinched at his harsh tone.

He noticed my flinch and walked over pulling me to his chest giving me a hug. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." His chin rested on my head. "Please don't leave me." I cried letting my real worries out.

"You know I can't stay here. You can see how unhappy Mother and Father are. I don't want to marry someone I will be unhappy with. Natasha is someone I know I can be happy with and I love her. I don't want to leave you." He kissed the top of my head and I tightened my arms around him.