Chilling Adventures-Stucky

"Stevie, Bucky? Can we talk for a second?" "What's up, Honey?" Steve held his hand out for me. Walking over I grabbed his hand and he pulled me to his lap. Bucky reached over and put my legs in his lap.

"God I'm so lonely." Pietro fell backwards his head falling back onto Wanda. "This actually effects everyone. Because I want everyone's opinion. My family and friends want to visit." I looked around to everyone in the living room.

"Friends as in..." Tony trailed off. "Prudence, Agatha, and Dorcas." I specified. "Family as in..." Natasha questioned this time. "Aunt Zelda and Hilda, Ambrose, Sabrina, and..." "Satan?" Peter finished and everyone turned to him. "Yes, Peter. My father." I nodded.

Yes, the devil himself is my dad. And my sister is the queen of hell. My twin is Sabrina Spellman. But my name is Y/n Morningstar. I grew up in hell with my father I didn't know about Sabrina until our 16th birthday. The day we met was the day of our unholy baptism. The day we signed our life away to father.

Once I finished my classes at the Academy of Unseen Arts i asked my father for a year off. Ever since getting to know Sabrina knowing she embraces her mortal side i wanted to travel the world. I wanted to know what she loved so much. 

So for the first few months i was all around Europe. Exploring the food, places, culture, and people. But one day i was exploring Russia and was caught up trying to read a stupid map. When i run into something on the road. 

Looking up from the map a man with a shield stood up. Getting out i kept apologizing but he told me to get back in the car and leave quickly. But there was no time when someone starting shooting at us. They shot my shoulder and thigh. 

Who i later found out was Captain America also known as Steve Rogers, took me to the their jet where a few others joined. They took me to New York and had someone fix me up. Not wanting to expose my witchcraft, and i most definitely didn't mind the company, i stayed for a few weeks allowing myself to heal. 

In those few weeks me, Steve, and Bucky got quite close. They were surprised when i told them i liked them both. But in witch society more then one partner is very common. Once they took a bit of time they told me they were willing to try this out. 

I stayed in New York with Steve and Bucky for the remainder of my time. With me almost having to leave i only got guiltier and guiltier for not telling them about my other life i left behind. I've also never been closer to my mortal side. I didn't practice magic for months, all i cared or could think about was my love for Steve and Bucky. 

Before i even had the chance of telling everyone, my father showed up. He came to take me back to hell to take his side as princess of hell. He showed up in the middle of movie night. Fazing into the movie room as his goat form. In case you've forgotten, or don't know, the difference between the dark lord in his "human" form and his "goat" form. 

Let's just say I've never heard so many girl screams

"What are you doing here?" I stood up. "It's time to come home." He held out his hand. "I don't want to go." I shook my head and grabbed Steve and Bucky's hand. "You asked for a year. And your lucky I granted you that. Now you must return home and take your place along with your sister by my side in hell. You have two hours. Then i expect you home daughter." He then fazed back.