Late Night Snack-Stucky

Steve's POV:

I woke because the feeling in our bed was much different then usual. I slowly opened my eyes to see Bucky turned on his side with his back facing me and no y/n in between us. 

"Buck." I tapped his shoulder. He moved suddenly and rubbed his eyes. "Yeah?" He asked still half asleep. "Where's y/n?" I questioned. "I don't know." He turned around to face me realizing she was actually gone. "Come on, Handsome. Let's go and find her." Bucky said and sat up. 

We got out of bed and put on sweatpants. We opened the door and the hallway lights were still off but one light in the living room was on and you could hear the faint sounds of a show playing. We walked to the living room and found y/n sitting on the couch with her laptop in front playing Spongebob and a container of ice cream sitting in her lap with one spoon. 

"Baby." Bucky said and put a hand on her shoulder and she jumped from the touch and sound. "Jesus fuck! You scared me, Buck." She put a hand to her heart. "Language, Sweetheart." I told her. "I don't give a shit." She said. We just chuckled at our wife and walked in front of the couch. 

I sat beside her as Bucky sat on the other side. "What are you doing up so late?" I asked moving some hair out of her face. "I got hungry. I'm feeding for three here." She pointed to her big stomach. 

Y/n was about eight months pregnant with twins. We got married about a year ago and we didn't want to wait to have kids. But y/n brought up the idea of having her eggs medically fertilized and having twins. One mine and one Bucky's. We are going to love each kid the same but this way it's not a game of chance. 

"We know, Baby. How long have you been out here?" Bucky asked setting his head in the crook of her neck wrapping his arms around her. I could tell he really wanted to go to bed. "Only about fifteen minutes. I figured you two would come out soon." She answered and kissed the top of his head. "Well it's hard to sleep without you." I told her. "Yeah, i know. Every time you guys went on missions and i found a note saying you were gone and i wouldn't get much sleep." She turned her head to me. "That's why we told them we are only doing the big missions that they need everyone for and helping with training. We need to be here for our best girl." Buck said and rubbed a hand over her stomach. "I know and I love you more for it." She smiled at me.

"Come on let's go to bed." I said holding out my hand. "No. I'm not done eating and this is a new episode." She whined. "Alright. But I'm grabbing two spoons. We can watch together." Bucky got up and walked to the kitchen.

Y/n turned to me and gave me a big smile. "What's that for, my love?" I asked. "Nothing. I just love you two. I'm really happy." She told me and cupped my cheek. "We love you too. And we're very happy was well." I grabbed her hand and kissed her palm. I moved a hand to her waist and pulled her closer pressing my lips to hers. She hummed in the kiss and smiled.

"Hey! I leave for a few second and you're kissing? Where's my kisses?" Bucky complained walking in the living room. "Oh shut it and come here." Y/n told him. He smiled and leaned down giving her a kiss. Bucky turned his head and kissed me too. He pulled away and hopped over the couch handing me a spoon.

"Hit it, Doll." He said sticking his spoon in the ice cream. "Now you're awake?" I questioned. "Yeah. I get ice cream, cartoons, and time with my loves... it's a great mid night snack." He said before taking the bite of ice cream.

It's short but I think it's good. This is just something I wrote during class.