My Truth-Steve

Background: You're a Mikaelson. You're Kol's twin sister and a Heretic. You left your brothers and sisters when they went to mystic falls. You didn't want to be with Katherine because last time you lost control with her. So you went to New York. Met Fury and he gave you a job. Met the Avengers and fell deeply in love with Steve Rogers. But you've never told him about your truth.

"Fucking drunk." I cursed wiping some blood off the side of my mouth. I looked down at my clothes and there was blood splatters.

Going out to hunt and getting the random drunk who tries to fight back sucks. And this time he made a mess all over me.

I started walking through the living room trying to be as quiet as possible. If anyone saw me they'd ask where I'd been. I was almost out when a light flicked on behind me. I froze I my spot not wanting to turn around.

"Y/n?" Steve called out. "Yeah? You should be in bed." I said. "Nightmare. Then I saw you were gone. Where were you?" He asked walking towards me. "Couldn't sleep. Just went on a walk." I answered. "Come to bed." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He pulled away from me slowly. "Is this... blood?" He asked. I zipped up my jacket and turned around. He was looking at his hands and they had some spots of blood. "I must've grabbed a dirty shirt. I didn't want to wake you." I tried to explain. He furrowed his brows with confusion on his face. He moved forward and pulled my zipper down opening my shirt to him.

He looked down and stepped away from me. "What did you do?" He asked. "Baby let me explain." I held up my hands, forgetting the blood on those too. He grabbed my hands holding them out looking at the blood.

"Who are you?" He dropped my hands. "It's me. It's Y/n. I'm right here." I said still holding up my hands.

He turned around and went to the kitchen. He grabbed a knife cutting his hand and holding it to my face. My eyes turned from the sudden scent of his blood. He dropped the knife and I closed my eyes making them back to normal.

"You're a vampire." He started walking backwards. "Let me explain. Please." I begged tears coming to my eyes. "Stay away from me. How could you lie to me! I loved you!" He yelled. "Please don't say that. It doesn't change who I am." I started crying. "Get out! Out of the compound! I don't love you! I hate you!" He yelled.

I just froze looking in the eyes of someone who saved me from dark times. Someone I love. Someone who loved me back.

"Steve please. This doesn'tchange who I am. I still love you." I pleaded walking closer. "You're a monster! Get out!" I fliched at those words coming out of his mouth.

I didn't say anything else besides look at the ground. I sped away to my room and closed the door. I packed my clothes as fast as possible and left without a single word to anyone.

Not a single chance to explain myself.

After two days of running I made it New Orleans. I haven't been in the city for decades. But I know my family is here.

I walked to the French Corridor standing outside the old building we built as our home. I took a deep breath thinking about seeing my family in two years. I tried to push the door open but it was protected by magic. "Damn it. Niklaus! Elijah! Rebecca! Open up!" I yelled.

After a second the door opened and I was in the arms of my sister. "Oh, how I've missed you, Sister." She said in my ear. "I've missed you too, Bec." I smiled.

I'm the second youngest Mikaelson. So my brother's are very overprotective to me and Rebecca. But also because I'm what's known as a Heretic. I can do magic and I'm a vampire. I'm like the odd one out because my twin Kol isn't a Heretic. I was just born wrong.