Sweetheart-Part Three

When the elevator doors opened Steve was waiting there. The lights were off but a few candles were placed around the room for some light. Steve had taken off his suit and was in sweats and a t-shirt now.

"We thought that the gala was not the best first date. So, how about we watch a movie?" Bucky said behind me and slid a hand onto my hip. "I would love that." I smiled at Steve before grabbing Bucky's hand and pulling him with me. Walking over to Steve he grabbed a stack of clothes and handed them to me. "Go change. There's a hanger in the bathroom so you can hang your dress up. And you can put it on the bed if you want." He told me where the bathroom and their room was and I left.

Changing into grey sweatpants and a black Nike sweatshirt that smelled like Steve. On the bathroom counter I noticed a brush, hair tie, and makeup wipes. I took off my makeup and took out the hair pins from my hair before putting it in a messy bun. Not what I would usually wear for a first date but it's late and I hated wearing all that makeup.

Walking back into the living room Bucky had into shorts and a tank top on. They were sitting on the couch whispering something while looking on Netflix for something to watch. They looked over and told me to come sit down.

Before I had the chance to sit next to Bucky he pulled me down by my hips onto his lap. "Is this okay?" He asked whispering in my ear. I couldn't say anything but nod. I felt his smile against my skin as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Sweetheart do you know if Happy Gilmore is a good movie?" Steve asked going over to it. "You've never seen Happy Gilmore?" I asked shocked. "We haven't been able to catch up on everything since the ice Doll." Bucky answered. I took the remote out of Steve's hand and played it. "Well now I'm here. And I know all the good movies." I leaned back against Bucky and he moved closer to Steve.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Bucky's POV:

"Stevie." I said whispering. "Huh." His eyes still not looking away from the screen. "Look at her." He moved his head and saw Y/n sleeping. She had moved through the movie laying down across our laps.

"You think we should move her?" Steve asks. "Yeah. But she looks so peaceful. I don't want to wake her." I moved a piece of hair out of her face. Steve just chuckled at me.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing. But you were so certain she wasn't your soulmate. And yet here you are doing the same you used to do with me." He stood up and pressed a kiss to my forehead. Steve picked Y/n up off my lap and headed to our room.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

After we had gotten into bed and Steve had fallen asleep i couldn't fall asleep. Sometime later Steve pulled her body on top of his and they cuddled together. But with everything going through my head, i couldn't sleep. All i could do was watch how close they are already and feel how my body was drawing me closer to her. 

It feels exactly like when i met Steve all those years ago. At first we thought it was just a really fast friendship but after all these years, we realized it was the universe slowly pulling us together as soulmates. Now i feel that with Y/n. Just stronger, cause this time our other half isn't matched with someone else. 

Moving forward i snuggled up against them. Softly i grabbed Y/n's hand and kissed the back of it. She groaned in her sleep and unconsciously placed her hand on the side of my face. Closing my eyes i melted into her touch. With just a simple movement every worry I've had about her being my soulmate, vanished. 

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Y/n's POV: 

Warmth. Is all i felt when i woke up. I felt warmth from the two bodies i had slept on and next to throughout the night. But also warmth inside. It's just like what my parents told me. I always remember when i was young my mother told me about the first time she had kissed my dad. It was one of those simple quick kisses but my mom felt warmth inside when they hugged afterwards. She said she'd never forget that feeling.