Little-Stucky

So I've never written anything like this before. But i wanted to try it. I've been reading this one-shots book and I've like how they've come out for her. 

Warning: age regression and daddy kink (if you can even call it in this way)       

Steve's POV:      

After landing the quinjet i quickly grabbed my things before heading into the compound. "Hey, Rogers! You just leaving me to pick up everything?!" Natasha yelled at me from the quinjet. "Sorry, Nat! Just want to check in on Y/n! I've missed her!" I yelled back before going inside. 

Me and Y/n have been together for the past year. About three months into our relationship she told me about her little headspace. But i already knew from finding a stuffy and binky in one of her drawers. 

I had no problem with it, given i was already in love with her, and nothing would change that.  A couple of months ago she told the team about her headspace but still isn't ready for them to see her like that. 

When we need her for a mission i help her out of her headspace. And out of it she's a amazing woman and agent. She trained under Fury before he died a couple of years ago. 

That's how she joined the team. After everything with Thanos she officially joined us at the compound. 

Besides me the only other people that's seen her in her headspace is Bucky and Natasha. For one, Bucky is over a lot because he's my best friend. And two, they were close before we got together. So she already had a trust with him before she spoke up. And Natasha is her best friend in and out of her headspace. 

Opening the door slowly and quietly, i peeked my head in looking around. I couldn't see anyone but could hear her favorite show playing from the living room. 

She's been watching some classics she remembers from her childhood. Like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the moment. (TMNT was one of my favorite when i was a kid. And i was born in the 2000's when it came out in 1987.)      

Quietly closing the door and setting down my bag i walked through the door. I saw Bucky sitting on the couch watching the show with her before he turned his head. Holding up my finger to my lips, he nodded and turned to continue watching the show. 

Walking over slowly and silently to Y/n sitting in the middle of the living room. I saw she had her favorite Black Widow blanket draped over her shoulders. She was also holding her Captain America bear. 

Reaching down next to Bucky i grabbed the remote and paused her show. "Bucky. You said i could watch my show." She whined before turning her head. "Daddy!" She yelled and had big smile on her face. 

She opened up her arms and i walked over picking her up. I pecked her lips before she wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. "Hi, pretty girl." I smiled. I kept my arms wrapped around her small body not wanting to let her go. 

"Have you been a good girl for, Uncle Bucky?" I asked. "Yes. I prowise." She nodded. I turned around and looked down at Bucky.

He smiled at us and waved. "Hi, Stevie." He mouthed. "Hi, Love." I smiled. "Hey, babygirl." I said. "Yes, Daddy?" She questioned. "I need to have a serious talk with you. Do you want to come out of your headspace for it?" I asked and she shook her head.

Sitting down on the couch next to Bucky I sat Y/n on my lap so she was facing me and Bucky.

"You know that I love you with all my heart right?" I asked and she nodded with a smile on her face. "Well, sometimes people can love two different people at the same time. Like me at the moment. I promised you a while ago I was never leaving. But I wanted to tell you that me and Bucky love each other." I told her. She just kept looking in my eyes, then her smile dropped.