Asgard-Bucky

Warning: 5.5k words. Buckle up everyone.

Looking in his eyes I couldn't help but smile. I gave his hands a small squeeze and and he returned one. "By the Power vested in me by the Allfathers. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Heimdall said and we stepped together smashing our lips together.

Mrs. Laufeyson. Got a nice ring to it, right?

I couldn't be a happier woman right now. Today is my wedding day and everything was perfect. The reception area was perfect.

And my dress

And my dress. Couldn't be more perfect.

Loki grabbed my hand and we walked down the aisle as everyone cheered for they're new king and queen

After finding out I was pregnant Loki proposed. I said yes knowing I love him and that the baby is his. So, I moved to Asgard. We planned the wedding and it didn't take long to plan the wedding.

"Today has been wonderful." I smiled at Loki as we danced. "It has, My Queen. And it'll only get better when little one gets here." He said and rested his head on mine looking down.

What other life could there be for me out there?

Thor's POV:

"You guys sure? I can always stay and help." I said as we walked out to the front of the compound. "Yeah. We're still looking for Y/n. We'll use this if we need you." Steve said and held up the pager like thing Tony made so it could go across the galaxy just like the one Fury and Carol used.

BACKGROUND:
In this Endgame and Ragnorak never happens. Thor returns home to find the stones and realizes that Loki's there. They get stuck in the bi-frost and find Bruce in Sakaar. So they use a ship to get to Earth. Everything with Thanos happens but Loki uses a illusion like the original Loki used in the Loki series. Sorry if you haven't seen it. Everything in Infinity War happens but Thor does kill Thanos the first time around. Oh, and Bucky stays with them after everything in DC, he stays with Steve on the side of the river. Civil War doesn't happen. Bucky told Tony on his own once he was free from the words. Tony was very mad but he's slowly warmed up to Bucky.