A/n

I know this isn't what you guys probably wanted from this book right now. But I have two new drafts going along with Pt.4 to Sweetheart in my drafts.

But I want to know if anyone relates to this. In one of my main friend groups from school I'm that one friend that's never had a boyfriend but knows all the relationship advice. So seeing what my friends have gone through I'm kinda closed off to dating but I do have crushes once in a while. And I wanted to ask you guys about something.

But here's some background. I've done choir since the sixth grade. Once I got middle school choir we actually had a few guys in my class. One of these guys, who we'll call M, used to date one of the girls in that friend group I mentioned. They were together but it wasn't really serious.

She moved away but we're still close. But M was in my choir for two years until Covid hit. Afterwards when we got to High School he had to join the all boys choir. Until now.

Now we're both in the top ensemble which is mixed, boys and girls. And I have him for my Financial Lit class too.

When we were in middle school choir together we were really close. Everyday when we would come in we would always talk and sit together. Back then I thought he liked me but at the time I was a little boy, C, crazy for someone else.

Which that boy completely backfired. But he's one of the reasons I'm really scared to ask M out.

I knew C since kindergarten. And I was a chubby little girl with no friends besides him. Over the years we got actually quite hot and joined that "popular" group of people. I've always had a small crush on him. But I think once I realized what an actual relationship was and not the bullshit ones from elementary school, I came to the conclusion that I really liked him.

But once I finally grew the courage to text him on insta asking him out he told me he actually just got in a relationship. That was in the seventh grade and him and his girlfriend are still together and we're now juniors, so I'm actually happy for him.

But thinking back to that I'm scared I ask M out and he turns me down and I make things really awkward between us. And with us being in the same choir not only will I have to see him everyday for the rest of year, we have a lot of other things planned for choir and it's only the beginning of the year.

Not only that I had the best/saddest dream last night. Me and M went with some friends the the fair but my ride backed out on me so he offered a ride. We went to get dinner, because food at the fair is stupid expensive.

But as we were leaving we started talking about after high school. I don't know what I exactly want to do after high school but I started thinking about it and realized everyone was leaving. And he told me he was already accepted into a school a few hours away on a choir scholarship.

I got a sad after realizing everyone I knew was leaving. After hesitating he grabbed my hand that was on middle space. I leaned over and rested my head against his arm and took deep breaths trying not to cry. I felt like we had finally showed our feelings without even talking.

Afterwards I woke up and realized I seriously don't know what to do. I think I'm just really scared that I'll ruin years of close friendship and make things super awkward during a class I really love.

I thought about telling you guys not only is this my most popular book but maybe I'm not the only person in this giant world that feels something like this. Or has felt something like this.

Love you guys I promise some updates for this book and my other book will come soon.