he sat beside me again and kissed my feet which made me gasp !

"I need a doctor for my leg ! please! " I repeated myself.

"you're good like this ! you can't walk away!" he kissed my feet again and murmured "perfect!"

"Are you crazy ?" he wanted to keep my leg broken so I can't walk ?!? that's a new level of hadesness.

"yes I'm crazy! I sent my pretty wife to work so she can date a bastard !" he punched the bed and his hand landed right beside of me .

"did you have fun?" he suddenly glared at me with his sharp gaze . wtf !

"I just wanted to meet a friend I didn't know he would be like that !" I tried to explain but another punch landed on the bed.

thanks God I wasn't under his hand! but I almost wet myself from fear.

"I wanna pee! " I pointed to the chain.

he laughed "you always have your way to get out of trouble! but it won't work this time! Did you have fun ? answer me!"

I raised my eyebrow , I can't fool him !
"I'm sorry ! I should've listened to you ! I wont do that again! but now I really need to go to the bathroom" I made a puppy eyes gesture.

he whispered "you wont get the chance to ..." and started to open the chain around me .

I sat and rubbed my back stretching my body ! finally I can move .

I gulped, he has plans for me , I can say he wont stop his crazy ideas

I got up from the bed but immediately fall down!

for a moment I forgot my ankles situation!

Hades picked me up I didn't say anything, he was quiet as well and carried me to the bathroom.

the silent Hades ride was so awkward, I wanted to punch his head .

he leaned on the sink and fold his arms.

"aren't you leaving?" I raised my eyebrow!

he just shook his head. "get out please !"
I pleaded.

he turned around so his back was facing me.

I think that's the most he would do.

Third Person PV.

It was almost midnight! the mansion which was placed in an island! where Hades made special for his holidays but never used it ! but now he needed a place far from everyone's to keep his precious Hope.

Samael was walking around the house to check if everything was OK!

as he was walking towards the kitchen he heard a sound two men were talking and a funny chewing sound could be heard too!

Samael pulled his gun out ! just in case ! he tiptoed to the kitchen!

Noah and one of the bodyguards were eating some sandwiches and laughing!

they both froze when Samael appeared! "what the fuck are you doing here !" Samael shouted!

Noah spit all the food from his mouth! "I.. I was just hungry ..."

Noah turned to the bodyguard and shouted "why are you here go back to your work !"

"let him finish his food ! and you get back to your work before master see you here !" Samael said and left the kitchen.

he put his gun back and giggled. Noah was a cute kid for Samael! the only kid that could melt his heart.

Samael checked every room on the first floor and went to the second floor to make sure everything is alright there too.

a muffled crying voice could be heard he listened and carefully and followed the sound around the house ! he checked the rooms but nothing!

the voice wasn't clear and it was unstable.he arrived to the room that Hope was kept in , he put his ear on the door to make sure the voice was coming from this room !

yes ! it's the right room but the voice was manly !

did anyone get into her room ! Samael pulled his gun out again!

he was so nervous because if someone could enter Hope's room he would be dead !

he slowly opened the door , to find the unbelievable.

Hades was sitting beside Hope's bed , and he was crying.

Hope was asleep and she wouldn't wake up because of the painkillers she just ate.

"Master!" Samael whispered and walked to him ! he felt like his master needed him as a friend.

"are you ok !" Hades was holding his head , he tried to hide his tears but he just couldn't stop !

he once again burst into tears and spoke with an undertone voice . "she is in pain"

Samael couldn't understand his boss feelings but still pat his shoulder to calm him down.

Samael never had any feelings in his life but still he found his boss as a sweet mafia !

a man who punish in daytime but started to cry for his love in night time !

he blamed Hope and looked happy about her broken leg but deep down he felt guilty for her pain .

he love her so much but he can't change his nature .

Note:

helloooo my baby fishes ❤️

Hope you like this chapter 💗

love you more most muchie ❤️🙈😘