63.Ruby

Hades PV.

I left my baby Hope to rest , I wanted to be the perfect husband for her , but at the same time I felt worried about her condition. I called the doctor "hey Dr.min , I wanted to ask you about Hope's condition!" I asked her

"She is all fine now ! Even though the injury was infected we could heal it completely, so dont you worry about your wife Mr.King"

"So you mean she can do ... you know!" Why did I felt shy all of the sudden!

"Yes of course, you can enjoy your honeymoon" her word made me blush.

So this means !She lied to me ? Calm down Hades . She wanted to leave me again! No no ... she can't!

I went to my personal gym . Relax Hades relax, but I had to make sure Hope didn't have any stupid escape plan again.

"Hey, Noah ! Double the guards around the house ! And tell them , Hope can't leave the house" I ordered Noah .

Noah is my right hand now ! He was the best candidate to replace Tom for me . His training got completed recently and he was the smartest person I knew!

"Yes sir! I appreciate this opportunity you gave me sir! I will do my best sir!" Noah salute to me.

"No need to salute to me in the house ! Just make sure Hope stays inside!" I explained to the newbie while fixing the boxing bandage around my hand and watched him leaving to do as I told him.

"Her lips looked pinkish today" punch punch

"Her thigh looked skinnier"punch

"she lost weight" punch

"Her skin smelled so sweet " punch

"She resisted me .... AGAIN" punch punch

"She still looked at me with fear" punch punch punch

I punched the bag for so many times that it fell on the ground. I kicked it "FUCK IT"

"Oh poor bag ! What bothered my master" I turned to find Ruby standing behind of me .

"Is everything ready?" I walked to the table and grabbed the water bottle waiting for my answer but she wasn't in this wold , I followed her gaze on my abs!

"Satisfied with what you see?" I smirked and drank the whole water, dripping on my chest.

I saw her licking her lips, horny red hair ! Interesting!

"I asked you a question!" I walked to her she was standing beside of the pool.

"Y..yes master everything is ready" she finally replied to me

"Good" I snapped and walked away.

"Master ! Don't you want me to ..." she stuttered! "I mean! I can take care of you better than Hope ! If you let me to... " she walked to me and placed her hand on my chest.

"You want to spend the night with me?" I smirked at her .

"Willingly ! Despite Hope , who doesn't know your real worth" she looked into my eyes "I will make you feel so good I swear! You don't need to waste your energy on Hope anymore ! She doesn't deserve you"

I took her hand like she was dirty and pushed her to the pool "you're fired"

How dare she touch whats Hope's. I wanted to calm my sexually disappointed member but looking at her did the job perfectly.

Hope PV.

Last night I slept alone! I made some stupid reasons about my scar being sensitive and I should be alone to protect my stomach , I hope he won't know what I did there.

I was sitting on my bed thinking about ways to avoid Hades today because he would ask for another kiss again. I don't even know how to start a kiss ...

I saw a shadow under the door gap ! Is someone behind my door? Omg !

I walked to the door and opened it to check ! As soon as I opened it Hades fall inside of the room !

"Hades!" I gasped !

He woke up and looked at me with confused expression !

"Why did you sleep here ?" I asked him fixing my dress.

"I was worried about you ! I was scared you might need something during the night" he replied and scratched the back of  his head .

Why is he so sweet and caring ? It's annoying when its from a ruthless beast!

He got up and stretched his arms in the air , he was is his black suit like always and had dark circles around his eyes.

"Silly Im fine now , go to sleep in your room" I said jokingly and took a step toward my bed ,but he came in front of me , blocking my way , ok great we have a huge wall here "do you need something Hades?"

New character welcoming (Noah)

After Jayson got shot Hades needed a new guard leader and the best choice was Noah !

He might not be as tall or muscular, but he has the brain that can beat anyone with bare hands.

The moment he ranked as the smartest person in the country Hades contact him . He was originally an orphan living his whole life in the orphanage. He was smart but he hated studying , he acted nice and polite but deep down he had a demon waiting to be released.

Hades showed him the best way to use his brain for ! Mafia , Hades gave him a house and monthly allowance, he always believes that Hades is like his father even their age difference is hardly 5 years .

He loved and admired Hades the most ! Because he believed that Hades saved him from being a boring person.