22. David

Hope POV

Hope POV.

I woke up with a strange feeling someone was kissing my shoulder! Wet kisses, what? Where am i?

I don't want to open my eyes. I don't want to face him again,  "morning princess, I know you're, awake"

said, Hades pulling me closer to. him I can hear his heartbeat and breathing now.

"Go away Hades, I had enough of you," I said, annoyed by his existence.

"enough of me?  I?  I slept on the sofa so you could sleep peacefully here,  Is it your new way of saying thank you? "

I rolled away on the bed to distance from him, but he hugged me tightly. "At least give me morning kisses!"

He kissed my check super tight "Ew, Hades stop" I begged him but he didn't care.

"I'm addicted to you now, i never imagined having you feels like this or I would steal you solner" his laugher and reaped kissing was tickling me.

So in a rash move I jumped out of the bed and to the bathroom to take a shower.

Hades POV.

When she left me hanging there I was disappointed.
But as the gentleman; I am, I gave her some time to relax.

Can't get enough of her, When I decided to live with her I didn't think I would get addicted to her, but now, day by day I feel more in love with her.

I want her so badly that I can kill for her.

I was already crazy about her, but today, I'm losing control.

I might hurt her if she keeps resisting me, but as long as I have her here by my side, anything is fine.

I was thinking about getting in the shower and surprise her when I received a text that ruined my mood,
I decided to leave before Hope come out, I didn't want to hurt her again.

Even though  she deserves a punishment for these pictures I received right now.

Hope POV.

I got out of the bathroom with only a towel covering my body.

When I stepped out no one was there.

much better, but what happened? I took the same dress I was wearing last night and wore it.

I found Hades laptop on the table it was open and i could see his WhatsApp had new messages,

I got curious maybe thats what made him leave me alone.

As soon as I opened the unread text, my jaw dropped!

David? He texted Hades? When Tom said David is a mafia, I didn't believe him but...

He has been texting Hades for a long time.

As I scroll up and down I could see that He kept sending our dates pictures to him with text like "got your girl, what should I do to her next"

"you can't even control a little girl"

"So bad you can't hug her like I do"

And now he sent pictures of him and I cuddling on the grass.

It was from that day I escaped the engagement party!

That's why he gave me revealing clothes? To take pictures and send to Hades!

He used me to hurt Hades all this time?
I can't believe it!

how could you betrayed me like this!

I should leave before Hades arrives , he would kill me but at this moment I heard the sound of the door opening.

Too late ...

Hades got in with a tray of breakfast. "hey wifey, I bring this special breakfast for you" he said with a wide smile like nothing happened.

I sat on the bed, I felt like my blood pressure dropped in a second.

He hurried to me and held me firmly. "are you ok?" I nodded.

he gave me the orange juice to drink
"You should eat all of it, or you can't leave this room"

He walked to the closet and took a shirt and jeans for me "wear these " I took it and went straight to bathroom to change.

he was so cool and kind maybe he didn't check his whatsapp yet I should get out of here .

I changed my clothes and get out to talk to him, but he was on the phone . He was walking and shouting

"I want him to burn in a car accident" he smiled at me and continued "yeah, I like tragedy! make a story for it"

he was planning to kill someone? David?

Alrhough David betrayed me like my family. I didn't want him to get hurt, I still look at him as my first love.

Hades noticed I'm tensed about what I heard from him, he came to me and hugged me tight.

"don't show me your worried for another man, Hope" he tightened the hug" even if you see him burning alive in front of you, don't show any reaction, don't raise a finger to help him, in front of me, I don't want to hurt you" he warned me and left the room.

I sat on the floor hugging my knees, I'm so confused with my feelings.