45.Pink

Hope POV.

Standing in front of my parent's house felt weird! I could feel shivers in my whole body, the view discussed me. They choose a new house over me! What a perfect punishment he is giving me!

"Hope!" Mom said, faked crying, "Oh dear! Thanks, God, you're ok!" She hugged me super tight, I was so confused, I glanced at my dad that was standing behind her "Hades informed us you were drowning the sea" Dad said and joined the hug, family group hug!
"Oh! I'm ok, it was nothing" I responded and pulled away from them .

"Hades my handsome son-in-law" mom said and kissed Hades cheek! WTF!
Hades wiped his cheek in annoyed "yeah, thank you mother" since when they are so close (?)

"Let's get in babies" Mom yanked me inside "So son ! What do you think about my new job ...." dad started talking to Hades and they both followed us chit-chatting.

"Can't you be a good lady for once? You always have to create trouble?" Mom blamed me as soon as we were far enough from Hades. She kept elbowing me and squeezed my arm. "Why were you even beside the sea? Did you get permission from Hades?" I remained silent,
And sat on the chair. Everything was ready on the table and two maids were standing on the side.

"Sit here son" dad offered the seat beside me to Hades,
"I hate you," I whispered. As soon as he sat down, he just smiled. He was satisfied with his choice of punishment for me.

"I hope you like my cooking, son. It's all special for you," mom signaled the maids to serve food for Hades.
Dad and mom sat in front of us excitedly, they obviously didn't know how to act in presence of the powerful Hades King , especially now that they were relatives.

"I cooked your favorite food Hope try it" I searched around, and I saw nothing that I could eat, mom pushed the plate of shrimps in front of me.
"Hope is allergic to shrimp" said Hades and placed the plate as far as possible. Only the smell made me sick!
"Oh! Ye... yeah, You're right" mom was sp stuttering ,she didn't even remember my actual favorite food "that's Haily's favorite food" I mentioned, disappointed by my mom! But nothing new! That's how I grew up.

Everyone was quiet eating their food and I was playing with my food. Dad tried to break the silence, "You knew how to swim! Why didn't you just swim?" Like he was bothered by the thought for a long time, Hades turned to see my expression.
"That's Haily too" I murmured, "What? What did you say, Hope?" Dad asked, leaning forward curiously.

"Haily know how to swim! I don't" I struggled to speak louder for everyone to hear me. But in fact the combination of shrimp smell and all the pressure that was on me made me feel weak, I felt like fainting at any moment.

I was ready for Hades to say, I don't want Hope anymore just keep her, that was all I could hear !
I didn't want that to happen here in presence of my family, I don't want to marry Hades but, to be dumped in front of my family. The family that always treated me like a burden is something that I couldn't handle.

The world was spinning around my head, the words like, no one wants you. You are useless, were repeating in my head, there was sweat all over my body...

Thud

My bag fall on the ground I bent to take it, when I raised my head I could see Hades hand on the edge of the table. He covered the edge, so my head wouldn't get hurt if I bumped into it.

TSK why does he care if he doesn't want me anymore?

"Hello my gorgeous family," said Haily! Great.
She came in with a boy beside her, It was... ACE!

Third person PV.
Flashback

Fifteen years old Hope, she was a freshman in high school the first day she entered the high school was so special for her, everything was new to her! Teachers, classes, lessons... boys
After a while that school was started she found her new friend Sara! They were still ice-cold together, but they liked to gossip about boys sometimes.
One day when they were running to their next class Hope paused and beamed at a guy that was standing in front of the building, his back was facing them. He was tall and slim with blond curly hair, he was wearing a pink shirt. That was Hope's favorite color! She was amazed by his shirt! She didn't expect to see anyone wear that color at a school with strict dress code, she was admiring his courage and also his golden hair. He was like a magnet for Hope.

Sara just dragged her to the building because they were late for class.

But after that day the whole school were talking about Hope having a crush on that guy, whenever she passed by a group of boys, they would start repeating, pink shirt, pink shorts, shot the girl,
Hope was gradually getting bothered by all the rumors behind her! She didn't even know how he looked like, but everyone were talking about her crush on him!

After a year, Hope started to identify him! His name was Ace, and he was a graduated, that day he just came to pick up his certificate, but once he found out about all the rumors, he decided to contact the unknown girl. He found Hope on Instagram and asked her out. But Hope never trusted him. She never knew if she likes him or hate him after all the bully she went through because of him.

End of Flashback

"Since Hope brings her fiancé, I wanted to introduce my boyfriend too" announced Haily eyeing Hope to observe her reaction.
"So! I finally found you , mysterious girl" said Ace smirking at Hope.