77.One way

Hope PV.

"Hades dont!"

I felt a wet warm tongue on my cheek, I shook my head but it kept licking me. I giggled "hmm Hades!"

"Yes ?" I opened my eyes ! His voice wasn't close to me ! I looked around to see Hades peeking from the bathroom door ,and Blue was standing beside my head licking me , "Omg Blue !"

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING?" He yelled so loud that blue got scared and started to bark cutely.

"You scared him ! Why are you shouting?" He ignored my words , got out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

He looked so angry! But why? Honeymoon is over Hope.

He picked Blue and put him outside locking the door! "W..why ?"

"No one can taste my caramel" he Jumped on top of me .

"Only I can!" He was all wet drops of water were falling on my face.

"Hades youre wet! Get uppp!" He just laughed "Blue will go to get trained! Youre not spending time with him that much anyway, Noah seems tired of feeding him"

"Hum" I stayed quiet because I really couldn't take care of him I can barely take care of myself these days!

"I think you should rest today! Youre full of my marks !" He said smirking and got off of me drying himself, He was right! After all activities we had last night I couldnt even move.

"No , we are preparing for an event! I have so much things to do !" I sat on the bed .

"Wow my wife is so active!" He was proud of me , something I never experienced with my parents.

Maybe its a good time to talk about Paris !

"Hubby! I wanna say something!" I suddenly felt nervous, in this case even calling him hubby wouldn't work .

"Yes wifey ! Do you need something?" He only had his pants on but stopped whatever he was doing and hurried toward me .

He sat on the bed and held my hands, damn he is a good husband! I can't deny that .

"Um ! Yeah its just that! ... the event we are preparing for! ... thats .. well .. in Paris ! So I was thinking if I can ...." I was trying my best to put words together but he guessed it already and got off the bed with a firm "NO!"

"Eh ? But ! Its just for one night ..." I got out of bed and held his arm "please..."

"Anything but this ! If I could come with you I would gladly company you , but now I have to be here"

I was about to talk again when he warned me with his scary tune "I don't want to hear even one more words about it !"

I pouted and walked to the shower to get ready for work ! Or most specifically to meet Jayson !

I wore my dress done my makeup, maybe I should tell him about Jayson! But , nah ...

I would told him but he said no more words! His fault!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.