62.lust

Hope PV.

I woke up with a giggle sound coming from the doorway. I sat on the bed. "Hades?" I rubbed my eyes looking at him with sleepy eyes "did I wake you up princess?" He asked, closing the door behind him.

"No! I was just playing with Blue then.." I noticed his stare on my body so I yanked the dress up trying to cover my chest "I ... fall ... asleep" I got off the bed to go to the closet and change ,

He held my forearm."Stay! We are alone after a long time! .... I missed you ,"

"I just want to change," I said with a low voice looking down.

"Why change ? It's perfect!" He rubbed his finger on my arm.

I knew arguing with him was useless "Um, ok then" I said awkwardly and pulled my hand away  "Actually, I wanted to ask something"

"Yes Wifey?" he sat on the bed, leaning back ! He put both his hands on the bed for support. Checking me out from top to bottom.

I felt uneasy under his gaze. "I wanted to know where are the other girls? where is Ashly?"

"Kiss me like you kissed me in the morning! Then I will tell you," he smiled sweetly waiting for me to go to him.

I was shocked by his request "No! Can't you answer me for once!"

"Can't you do as I say for once! Wifey! Kiss me with your cute lips! Once again, use your tongue too. " I blushed like a tomato, how could he be so bold!

"Ya! How can you be like this? no way! It was a one tim....." He suddenly attacked me, took the back of my both knees and pulled me to himself.

The next moment I was sitting on his lap, my legs were on his sides! I gulped, analyzing the situation.

"Much better!" He said and put his head on my shoulder sniffing "I missed you"

I pulled back before he carried on deeper into the moment, but he pulled me closer.

"Do as I said if you need the answer" he said with his deep voice, I could feel something growing between my legs. I felt uncomfortable being in this position, but I stayed still, didn't want him to get mad again! My cheek bone still hurts.

I pecked on his lips fast and looked at him. "now tell me .. $; &@; " he was impatient and took the opportunity to kiss me deeply, playing his tongue with mine . I was shocked by his action and got stiffed.

He pulled back, looking into my eyes with his lustful eyes. "I fucking missed you."

I blinked few times it took me awhile to come back to reality, no one can deny that he is a good kisser . But I still don't have those feelings for him to kiss back.

"Now ! Tell me?" I asked him! Ignoring what he was trying to start.

"They are all in the hospital and their families are with them! Satisfied?" I just nodded! I finally did something useful in my life! I could help to save the girls.

He kissed my chest , it was a wet watery kiss "mine!" he whispered and lick on the spot he kissed. I pushed him , he pulled me back and pecked my lips again"why did you shave ? I miss your lint touching my skin " he was being polite (?) not mentioning mustache was kind of him but yet .

"Yaaaaaa!" I knocked his shoulder.

This time his held was so firm on me ! No way to push him, his hand slipped under my dress rubbed my hips "Hades ! Please.. don't " I remembered how he was in bed! rough and forceful ,whenever I saw these eyes , the next moment he lost his control, I wanted to stop him before its too late , I don't want to experience that again.But ....

Does he even hear me! He kept rubbing my back and nuzzled his head in my chest, I felt like a prey , he wanted to devour me.

"Hades ! I dont.."

All of a sudden he took a turn so , He was on top of me !

I wanted to melt into the bed ! To disappear from this situation "Hades! Stop " I begged him but he was checking my body and lick his lips.

"Shhh , Ill be gentle" he attacked my neck with his kisses nibbling my ear , his hand was massaging my chest roughly, It start to hurt. I had to do something to stop him . It was my fault to kiss him back in the first place. Why didn't I control my feelings, the feelings I have right now too. To let him , to feel him ....

No

"My scar! I cant .. you know... It hurts " he got off of me and messed his hair , he looked pale by thinking that he hurt me!

"Did i hurt you ? Oh no! Ill call the doctor!" He said and stepped to the door.