38.Adult Talk

Hades POV.
Flashback

It was my birthday and everyone was dancing in the middle of the garden. Most of them were drunk.

Hope wasn't in legal age to drink, and she didn't like to dance, so she just sat there watching the crowd

My innocent baby

Sara never cared about rules, that day she joined the association because Hope asked her to come. She wanted to avoid being all alone. But she ended up alone anyway. Sara was all around the rich boys who were in the party.

I went inside the building to check on something, but Sara followed me inside and tapped my shoulder to notice her "hey handsome" I turned around to see her, she unbuttoned her blouse "I saw how you were staring at me" I was listening to her with an amused expression waited for her to start her show! I'm a man, after all.

"Everyone said you like Hope, but I think now you can see who is the real Gem" she stated and walked closer to me

"Watch your mouth when you talk about Hope" l signaled my bodyguard to take her out, "take her out of here and never let her come back.

How dare she try to compete with my baby girl.

End of flash back

Hope PV

"Wow she really loved all the boys around me" I said remembering all the troubles she caused

"All boys? How many boys ?" Hades asked with serious expression. Why is he always so serious? He is like a hunter, hunting my words as soon as I speak them.

"When will Tom and Jay come?" I asked and rolled my eyes, ignoring his question.

He grabbed my legs and pull them to himself, I was flat on my back in a second laying on the floor dumbfounded. "Ya! WTF Hades?" I looked at him with widen eyes he was crawling on top of me.

"How many boys?" I gulped, he didn't look like he was joking at all. His eyes turned red and repeated his question, "How many? Tom Jay, David and ...? How many more!"
He was lowering his head, "No one! Hades you know everyone around me", I was scared of him and his red eyes ... to death.

He got off me and laughed, "Good, I sent all of them to hell or at least away from you. "

"What? You scare me, Hades !" I got off the floor and stand behind him, "when will Tom and Jay arrive?" I asked, looking at the clock on the wall.
"Never!" Was all he answered me.

"What? Tom said he will come back" I was about to cry. I want them back. I don't feel safe to be alone with Hades.
"Yeah, but I didn't allow the helicopter to come back here" he replied and got off the floor holding my hand "It's just you and me until tomorrow. Let's go eat" I pulled my hand out of his grip
"I won't eat without Tom and Jay" I sat on the sofa. He was really annoyed by my behavior he closed his eyes to get some energy to talk to me
"Hope don't test my patience" he glared at me dangerously.

"I just need my doctor! I can't ask for it either?" I made excuses before he gets more mad at me,
"I'm your doctor from now on! Tell me, does it hurt here?" He put his hand on my chest
"pervert!" I slapped his hand

"I will show you the definition of pervert in 10 days, just wait" he grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs to the table

I stopped walking when I noticed the pot on the stove he was cooking all day? "You cooked? You can cook? What?" He pulled a chair for me and I sat on it .

"Shhh it's a top secret" he whispered in my ear and walked to the kitchen to serve the food.

I can't believe my eyes he is standing beside the oven and serving the food like a housewife I giggled at the view "you look so good as a chef"