80.Dreamy nightmare

Hades POV.

At the end of the night only one thing matterd to me ! Me Hades King couldn't find that little mouse Jayson!

even worst , he has been around me , my wife and my company all this time and I didn't notice his true intentions.

"what a King you are ! stupid" I said under my breath.

"Yes Boss ? did you call me?" said Noah was sleeping peacefully on the back seat of the car this whole time.

"not you stupid! I was talking to myself, how couldn't I find that Jerk , Jayson" I clenched my teeth together, Noah looked alarmed , he was waiting for me to blame him !

but no I know it's all my fault, I couldn't control my little wife ! how could I expect Jayson to be scared of me (?)

"you Know Noah sometimes I regret my behavior with Hope!" I said tapping my chin , Noah looked uncomfortable to be the one to hear these , he obviously didn't know what's the safe answer.

"you treat her so good! " he replied with a short and easy answer but that was what I meant!

"yes I was too good with her ! I should've been like Eros! he did the right thing, I admire him" That's what I've been thinking about lately, Valerio is my hero now.

"w... what did he do to his wife?" Noah was now nervous Tobe a part of this conversation.

"that's a secret Noah , but if you ever fall in love with a stubborn lady , ask Valerio for help . he has his own moves" I smirk to Noah's shock face , this kid is too innocent for the mafia's world.

he just nodded, "pack your stuff ! you're going on a trip tomorrow" I ordered him as I got out of the car , he followed me and asked "where am I going?"

"you will know soon , now double the security around the house , I'm going to see my wife" I stepped toward Samael's house direction, my heart was beating faster ! God her affection on me never change.

I stepped inside of the cave, not my style but I always admired Samael's unique life style.

I searched the living room for them but no one was there , I was about to enter the bedroom when I heard some laughing sounds !

damn this cute voice of my wife ,

"are you serious Sam?!" snapped Hope.

Sam? again I left her alone for a moment and she made new friends! I facepalmed and stepped inside of the pool room .

Hope PV.

FLASHBACK

Samael and I were leaning on the edge of the pool watching Sherek , It was so cool and hearing Samael cheers over the kiss sences was so cute.

"Kiss Kiss , YEAY!" Samael shouted and moved his legs in the water faster , I wasn't scared of him at all at this moment, "Sam, don't you want to find a Fiona for yourself?" I asked and he immediately shift his attention to me , It must be his concern too.

"oh! actually I don't care if it's Fiona or Sherek ! as long as they won't be scared of me ...." He seemed hurt by saying the last part.