1.First kiss!

Hope POV.

"where are you going?" Hades' voice terrified me, that's not the first time, he constantly appears out of the blue.

"Hi, Hades, Bye Hades! " I greeted him and walked away.

He stood in front of me and blocked my way, "Your mom invited me for dinner but you're leaving? That's not polite!" I glared at the tall figure in front of me. "I didn't invite you, go upstairs and enjoy your favorite food. "

I barely took a step away from him when he blocked my way again. "It's your favorite food too, come on! I came to play with you!" how blue eyes sparked in happiness!

Yes, that's my favorite food too but my mom makes it for Hades, her favored person.

"play? I have bad news for you. Hades we grow up!" I made my way under his arm and ran to the bus stop, luckily the bus waited for me so I jumped up and wave for Hades playfully.

I could hear him as the bus speed away, "Come back soon! "

"Never! " I murmured.

Ever since our childhood, we have had this type of hide-and-seek game. He always wants to bully me and play with me even now that he is thirty years old. What a baby.

But today I wouldn't waste my time arguing with him because I'm going on a special date!

With my gentleman's boyfriend. David!

It's the first time I'm going to his house, I'm nervous yet so happy. I always wondered what his house would look like.

I imagine it as a messy apartment as expected from a single man like him!

The bus stopped in front of a modern building that I did not know existed in my city. My way up to the twenty-floor was so short for me to be done with my daydreaming.

It was right in front of his apartment door in no time.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and knock on the door nervously, but he didn't open the door, "David! " I called for him but all I heard was silence.

He is not home? I dialled his number and hopefully he answered this time! "Yes my Hope! " his voice made me calm down and forget about his absent.

"you're not home?" the music was so loud so I wonder, "where are you?"

"Ops, I forgot about our date! I had to check on a friend" his explanation made feel disappointed, I was so excited for this date but he forgot about it.

"It's ok! I go back home! " I cut the phone before he got the chance to say anything else.

When I fall in love with someone I can't see any flaws in him. I'm that one silly girl you would blame for falling in love blindly! But I want to close my eyes and fall in love as much as I can.

I walked lazily out of the building, I did not have anyplace to go! I wasn't ready for Hades bullshit, I didn't want to face my mother's blaming because I left before the guests arrived.

That's when a best friend came in handy, Sara! My best friend and partner in crime. I dialed her number to hear the same loud music!

"hey Sara! Where are you?" I could hear a manly voice laughter from the background.

"Hope! It's you! " the laughter was cut as soon as Sara mentioned my name! Did she hint for them to be silent! What is going on.

"would you like to have a cup of coffee with me! I'm kind of miserable right now! " I pleaded her to join me and thanks to her sociable personality. She accepted immediately!

"Sure baby! Wait there for me." finally found the right person to spend time with.

The coffee shop's green themed reminded me of Davids beautiful eyes, those marble eyes!

"Are you sleeping with open eyes? " Sara brought me back to reality.

"Sorry bae! I just had a long day! " I beamed to cover my broken heart!

"Did Hades bully you again?" she assumed as she was checking the menu.

"well, that's nothing new ,he do that for twenty years! But I did not expect David tobe the same!" I sough.

"David? What did he do?" she did not let me explain and added "actually , I saw him in the club earlier! He was trying to help his friend, who broke his leg while dancing!"

My suspicious mind was calm down after she explained the situation.

I had so many weird theories about them! "haha I was second guessing everything like always!"

Sara gave me a judgemental look "David is the perfect guy for you don't ruine your relationship over your stupid overthinking!" I nodded because I was agree with her.

Someone deep voice made me gasp "what do you like to order my lady? " David was acting like he was the waiter!

"OMG! David!" I bet I was laughing so ugly but I could not stop myself.

"we serve kisses and hugs today which one is your favorite? " David had a notebook and pen ready to write down our order. I hope my cheek don't turn red, because I already could feel the heat all over my face.

Note to myself: love this man for ever.

Sara acted like she was nausea "ew! You two are so bring! I'm out of here!"

"Yes, leave me with my precious girlfriend!"

David caressed my hair gently "So which one? "

"Kisses! " I played with my fingers.