6. Hades ways

Flashback 2.

Plan 2.

Hades POV.

Mr.Green showed up to my office the next day and informed me about the foolish plan he had.

What the fuck is he talking about? That kid Haily and I! Even pretending to care for her woupd make me sick.

But I decided to go on with their plan for a while and then pull out my own move.

I should've worked on it in my own style since day one ! for my father's sake and to respect his friend's family I agreed with him .

But I new he was trying to deceive me and force me to marry that annoying Haily. I knew what they were planning.

I called my best friend and partner in crime "Tom put some Flunitrazepam in her food. I'm taking her in my own way".

He always helps me to do my dirty jobs, and he also manages my restaurant.

we made a perfect plan to get Hope

"Don't let her drink wine that day, I don't want to hurt her," Hades asked Tom and hung up the phone. Tom was also a doctor but he preferred to work at the restaurant so I gave him mine.

End of flashback .

Third person POV.

At the dinner, Hope refused to finish the appetisers . That stressed Hades , What if it doesn't work on her? He tried his best, but Hope had a strong nose. She could smell something in her food.

Hades' dad struggled to explain everything to Hope, hoping she would just accept his son, he was attempting to save Hope in his own way.

He didn't want Hope to experience the dark side of Hades. No one deserved that, but Hope was too stubborn and mad to notice Mr. King's pleading tune.

After Hope left the room, Hades got up to follow her. His father held his arm and told him to stop. "Son let her be. She doesn't feel good now. We will talk to her later again"

Hades just pulled his arm back and turned to face Henry "ill take her to my mansion from today, she should get used to her new life and the wedding will be next month, I don't want to hear anything else from any of you" he looked at everyone giving them a silent warning and left the room to find Hope.

She would fall anytime soon, and he must be there to catch her.

A wide smile appeared on his face once he found the angel he was looking for! "There it is my wife!" He kept watching her from far the moment she was losing her balance, he rushed towards her and caught her .

Hades carried her bridal style and kissed her neck , took a deep breath feeling her sense in his nose. He looked calm for the first time. he finally had his bride all to himself.

Tom was waiting for him at the parking lot and helped open the van door for him. "good job bro, you got your bride, salutes" Hades just grinned at him "she didn't eat it all , I should hurry "he stated and drove off,

he didn't want her to wake up in the middle of the way.