7.Who do you belong to?

Third person POV

Hope was sleeping peacefully on a king-size bed in the middle of an elegant huge room that was especially prepared for her .

Hades was sitting next to her praising her beauty and caressing her check, he was never this happy in his life, he kept mumbling under his breath

"mine, eventually mine"

He received a text message from his dad "call me, please Hades you can't do this"
He's been ignoring his calls since he left the restaurant. He got up and left the room locking the door behind him.

Hope POV.

I swiftly woke up looking around, the view terrified me .it didn't look like my room. I felt anxious and cold. The outside looked like twilight. I must've fallen asleep since last night I have a sharp pain in my head , what happened! Where am i? Why don't I remember anything! Did I get tipsy with my friends? I analysed myself. great, Thank God I still have my clothes on, so I didn't do anything stupid.

I got off the bed and searched around the big room! Wow, this room is so fascinating,

The room Hope woke up in

Hades house view

Hades mansion

Let's see where I am? I don't recall having such a rich friend. I looked out of the window frozen. "It... it's Hades mansion? N...noooo" I shouted and felt a teardrop down my cheeks. I held my head with both hands, now I remember what happened last night. I wish it was a nightmare.

This mansion is in the middle of nowhere. I've been here for Hades' 18th birthday party because my parents forced me to come with them.

If he brought me here far away from people and buildings, he doesn't have any good intentions.

I ran to the door and tried to open it. Please don't be locked ,please, but I failed. Of course he wouldn't take me here to just let me go, I checked everywhere but all the windows were sealed and the bathroom didn't have a window at all.

I got tired of searching and sat on the bed breathless, wiping my tears. "That son of a bitch" I was fed up and threw the pillow to the wall, at this moment the door pushed open and Hades appeared in front of me. "Watch your mouth, princess" said Hades and stepped into the room and locked the exit behind him again.

I backed up to the bed until I reached the headboard "w...why am I here ? Are you crazy? D... Did you drug me? " I collected all my courage to say these words, but he just smiled and walk to the bathroom to pour the tub.

I came closer and sat on the edge of the bed, still feeling dizzy "ya , I'm talking to you, Hades! Are you deaf now? Do you know kidnapping is a crime? " I shouted at him but regretted it instantly.

He walked back straight towards me and pushed me on my back to lay on bed, he landed on top of me. I could feel every inch of my body shaking in fear. I always avoid him and hated him, I always kept my distance from him. Never even shake hands with him but today I could feel all his body squeezing on me, his eyes staring at me like he could see my soul.

"I... I" I struggled to say something, but his deep voice interrupted me, "you what baby?" He caressed my cheek "I detest to harm you so watch your mouth little one" he warned me then beamed at my lips .

I looked away wishing he would move aside, but he just chuckled "I'm impressed you're keeping your first kiss for our wedding?That's adorable" he got off me.

"wedding? Hades please! You can't get married to me! I don't want it. and we were never that close, why are you acting like this now!" I tried to persuade him, but I made the wrong move again.

"We would be if you gave us a chance, I had plans. I had an excellent plan. I wanted to hire you after your graduation and become closer to you. We would be a perfect couple but...." he got angry and clenched his fist.

I went to him savagely, "So you know I have a boyfriend? Right? You know I'm dating and I belong to someone else, yet you are acting like this i..." I got cut with a sharp pain on my cheek! I held my face and stared at him. He just slapped me!

"What's wrong with you ?" I decided to collect all of my courage to fight for myself, but he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bathroom.

"You belong to who, hope?" He asked, I wasn't sure what he was about to do I just replied as I felt "DAV..." he pushed my head in the tube that he filled earlier and held me underwater . I couldn't breathe !

my lung were burning , I tried to overcome him and come on the surface, but he was stronger he held me for a while then pulled me out, I inhaled deeply "stopppp" I shouted

"Who Hope? Who do you belong to?" He asked furiously he shouted like a psychopath I decided to change my answer maybe I would get out of it but I saved my pride too "no one" yes this must save me but no

"wrong answer baby" he pushed me in further and this time longer I was about to black out when he pulled me out again "who baby?" I loathed to submit to him, but I detested dying more.

" You, you fucking you Hades let me go"

I repeated almost screaming. His face quickly changed. He looked pleased, "good girl." he carried me to bed and laid beside me hugging me so hard that I couldn't breathe.

"Hades! Why are you doing this? I want to go home" I said after a while when I got my breath to normal

"This is your home, welcome home baby" he replied and kissed my neck I tried to get up I felt disgusted, but he held me tighter he whispered in my ear "sleep baby, you're too tired to go through another punishment just stay and rest" he warned me .

I remained silent, I was extremely tired to fight back .

"And, last warning, Hope, I don't want to hear any guy's name coming from your pretty lips, got it?"

He finished his speech to find me falling asleep a long time ago, all the sheets and Hades clothes were wet now because I was dripping wet.