35.hell or heaven?

Hope POV.

Hades phone rang "hey, Is everything prepared" he walked out as he was talking on the phone. I took the opportunity and closed the door, locked it
He punched the door "Hope open this fucking door! Now!"

"Leave me alone" I shouted, but I was scared he was pounding on the door.
He calmed down. "Ok, I'll give you 10 minutes to get ready and come out,"
He was breathing heavily, I heard the room door banged. Finally he is gone! I put my finger in my ear because the sound was too loud , I looked at my finger and there was sand on it! Omg I'm a sandy woman now!

I undressed and took a shower peacefully, I think it lasted longer than 10 minutes, when I left the bathroom, Hades and his dad were standing there waiting for me. I was only wearing the towel. I was blushing. "are you ok dear?" Mr King asked me. , he looked so worried about me maybe he thought I would suicide again. I just nodded
Hades left the room like he was still mad at me.

"He is just worried about you I tried my best to keep him calm here so he wouldn't break the door," is he crazy (?) i just took a little longer "get ready and come downstairs everyone are waiting for you to eat breakfast" by that Mr King left the room too.

Hum! I should've stayed in that nightmare. That was much better , at least I knew it wasn't real but this situation is scary and real.

I got ready and checked myself! Hades choose this dress (?) it's not like his taste.

I went downstairs everyone were around the big table and food was ready on the table Tom and Jay were sitting on one side, Hades, and his father on the other side

Ok, it's hell or heaven? I walked straight to Tom and Jay side I didn't even think twice

I walked straight to Tom and Jay side I didn't even think twice. I noticed Hades was clenching his teeth.

" When I bought this dress I never thought it would look so good" I blushed "so it's one of your mysterious dresses ? It's so pretty, thank you"

"Yeah! Hades asked me to bring it for you, he was so worried about you that he forgot to bring anything with him the first day" Tom always try his best to show Hades is a caring person, but he never succeed!
"Wait the first day? How long was I unconscious?"
"Three days Hope, the oxygen in your blood was so low, thanks God you're back to us" Tom replied and patted my head, I just smiled weakly.

I tried to eat from the breakfast, but I felt sick, I wanted to throw up.
"What happened? You should eat Hope "Hades stared at me waiting for me to eat, I just shook my head
"It's normal that she can't eat yet, I will give her another serum" Tom suggested to Hades. Did he just mention Serum? Needle? No way.

I just took a spoonful of food that filled my cheeks,
Everyone laughed at me. Hm, actually I felt better after eating, my mouth was full when Marta appeared! I choked on my food, I hate her stare on me! Is she the nurse? Is there anything she can't do?

"Mr. King I'm really" she announced straight to Hades and avoided everyone else stare on her.
"Wait for them to finish their food then you can go with them" Hades said.

"We are done. let's go"Mr. King said and got up , Tom and Jay stood up too.

"What? No? Where are you all going?" I held Jay and Tom's hands.

"We will be back at night. We have jobs to attend, you know that princess" Tom kissed my forehead and walked away .

"B...but" Jay ?" Jay was back to his bodyguard style. He kept quiet all the time and followed Tom
"Take care honey, don't forget what I told you" said Mr. King and left with Marta.

I could hear the helicopter leaving, I didn't notice when or how, but Hades was standing right beside me.

He circled his hands around my neck. "finally we are alone dear wife" oh no SOS.

I tried to move and get away, but he held me in place. "so you wanted to escape me little one" I just shook my head