🔵⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️⚪️🔵

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⚪️⚪️🔵

Liked by landonorris and others
Kyra_Leclerc A battle I've been fighting for a long time. I've lost a lot to this illness, but I'm determined I won't lose anymore!
I'm lucky enough to have people around me who have supported me through and I am finally starting to feel like myself again.
I am proud to announce I am teaming up @beat.eating.disorders to raise awareness in the hopes that others who are struggling can get the help and support I've been lucky to have received. 💜
4th September 2019
View all 34 comments
Comments have been limited

Landonorris Proud of you Luna 🌙❤️
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Love you Lando, thank you for being my person x

Flonorris1 💜💜
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Thanks for your support Flossy love you 💜

L_Huntshaw Proud of you 💜
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Thanks Leane love you 💜

Arthur_Leclerc Strongest person I know 💜
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Wouldn't be without you 💜

Maxverstappen33 I'm glad you're starting to feel like yourself again! It's a long road you've been on but I'm hoping the end is in sight! Keep your chin up girl, and after Italy I'll come see your new flat!
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Thanks Maxy I'm lucky to have you as my friend, your support means the world! My only request is you let Charles and Lando through on Sunday so they can cheer me up by being the first ever joint winners 🥺
↪️ Maxverstappen33 How about I win for both of them? And dedicate it to you?
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc How about you let one of them win?
↪️ Maxverstappen33 How about after I win in Italy, I give them a lift to bath?
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc it would make me very happy 🥺

Lando

I met the girls at the airport, with a big bunch of carnations. I came back to the U.K. after spa, I had some work to do at the MTC with Carlos. I enlisted his help transporting the four girls back to Bath. He was more than happy to accept, I think he has a soft spot for my sister.

Lewis had arranged for them to fly privately, it was weird waiting outside on the concrete rather than waiting in the arrivals area. Carlos stood quietly beside me leaning on the bonnet of his car. Even though he drives for the most luxurious car brand he insists on keeping his golf.

Kyra was the first off the plane when it landed, she ran down those steps and into my arms. It had only been a week since I last saw her but I missed her like crazy.

"I've missed you," she whispers into my neck. I kiss her forehead.

"Ewwww!" My sister shouted as she joined us by the cars. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from my girlfriend. Kyra laughs, and walks over to give Carlos a hug.

"So I think Ky and I should drive the Mclaren to bath and you can ride with Carlos?" My sister asks nodding her head trying to get me to agree. Charlotte and Leane walk over to me smiles on their faces. I'm glad that Kyra has these girls around her. In a similar situation to her. I hate that our relationship has caused her pain.

Carlos and Ky walk back over to the group. She jumps on my bonnet and sits behind me wrapping her arms around my neck. She gets her phone out and snaps a photo of us. If I didn't love her so much I'd be annoyed about her sitting on my car. I watch as she goes onto Instagram, and reactives her Instagram.

"Are you sure?" I ask whispering slightly so nobody else can hear but her. I feel her nod against my shoulder and she goes on to make a story with the photo she just took. She kisses my cheek and snuggles into my neck.

"So what's the plan?" Carlos asks. His hands in his pockets looking slightly awkward at ky and I

"To Bath!" Flo shouts, she grabs Leane and Charlottes hand and walks towards Carlos's car. He raises his eyebrows at me. And walks off following the girls.

I hold the Carnations up in front of me so Kyra can see "These are for you,"

"Thank you!" She kisses my cheek again and unwraps herself from me, jumping off my car. She stands in front of me and takes the flowers.

"Shall we?" I offer my hand out to hers and she interlinks her spare hand in mine.

A/N

Sorry it's not the best chapter.

I was in two minds about writing AH19 crash I didn't know if I would be able to do it justice don't haven't

Sorry

Kyraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें